Spiro Pappas's badass Outlaw 10.5 Camaro.

In person is even more impressive.

Ive seen that car run at the Grove in Wisconsin. Wow is an understatement. Interesting note. Theres a local guy here with ties to that same crowd that is currently building a twined 88, 600 inch Big Block going in an late 60s A-body! I believe its got a lil more in it then the one Scavo has. However I cant see it being faster than Scavos car because it seems as though the car is more of "SEMA" build then a racing car. If I only had that kind of money to throw at my cars.

Ive seen that car run at the Grove in Wisconsin. Wow is an understatement. Interesting note. Theres a local guy here with ties to that same crowd that is currently building a twined 88, 600 inch Big Block going in an late 60s A-body! I believe its got a lil more in it then the one Scavo has. However I cant see it being faster than Scavos car because it seems as though the car is more of "SEMA" build then a racing car. If I only had that kind of money to throw at my cars.

I have a friend that has a 71 Dodge Demon with a 666 BBC Chevy (they call it the Demon 666!)with twin 91's on it. It set the Outlaw 10.5 record at our local track at 4.68 in the 1/8 coasting with a broken input shaft!:eek: I think it will fly when they get all the bugs worked out of it.

I have a friend that has a 71 Dodge Demon with a 666 BBC Chevy (they call it the Demon 666!)with twin 91's on it. It set the Outlaw 10.5 record at our local track at 4.68 in the 1/8 coasting with a broken input shaft!:eek: I think it will fly when they get all the bugs worked out of it.

post a picture of it , would like to see it.

the chicago street racers came to muncie drag strip back in the early 90s pappas had his 69 there they brought a 66 chevelle elcamino this car was so quite it was hard to here it run they drove in the put 8 in slicks on it and ran a 9.05 140 plus then the 69 pulled up when he left the line he carried the left frt wheel all the way to the 8th when the tire set down i seen it smoke roll off of it and 8.40 @ 160 plus this was in the early 90s im glad to see them back at it wow that was bad azz 216 mph dammmmmmmm

these boys would bring there cars here to test were others from chicago would not see them test they had tents over the cars so you couldnt see what kind of tuning was going on but they also was watching my 67 camaro with a 327 in it running 10.60s well this is how cool pappas is i was pited some what close to them and pappas came up to me and said if move your traction bars forward a bit and closer to the leaf spring on the left my 60 ft would be quicker so i went to work next pass was 10.47 127 mph man i couldnt thank him enough well anyway i thought i would share with everybody it was really great to meet and get advice from pappas