Speedway motors upper control arms

Let me update my notes to right side??! I had left written down but website says 8" are right side. I have 8" ones on my car!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So what expensive aftermarket spindle and what lowers would you use with these??

Edit for spelling! Damn iPhone auto mistake maker!!
You would use one or the other. If you use the factory spindles,you could use .5" taller Proforged upper and lower ball joints or .5" taller Proforged lower and .9" taller Howe uppers.
When we change the angle of the upper control arms with taller ball joints or the correct taller spindles. The new geometry helps the car turn instead of keeping it from turning as the suspension moves up and down. When we do this,we can use coil springs with a lower spring rate and a smaller stabilizer bar. The reason we can do this is because the suspension helps the car turn as it moves,so we can have a car that turns and has a good ride quality. The reason that we need to use higher spring rates and bigger stabilizer bars,with the stock geometry,is to keep the suspension from moving because it moves in a direction that fights against the turn we are trying to negotiate. When we do this,we create a much harsher ride than we might otherwise have.

Gotcha! Sorry Rich B, as I don't mean to be hi jacking your thread here! However, I'm very interested in the arms myself!

So what expensive aftermarket spindle and what lowers would you use with these??

Edit for spelling! Damn iPhone auto mistake maker!!
no worries we are all looking to do the same to make our cars better