spark plugs wet??

Kyle- The MAF went out today via priorty mail. You should get it Monday. I just warmed my car up and my AF was 05 at idle in park at 162 engine temp. My car is tuned to the extent that the Scanmaster 2.1 gives info. The MAF I sent you will help you run down the problem. Brad

Ok, does the engine crank over or not at all?
I have never heard of a car not starting because of a bad MAF?
Are you getting spark? Take a spare plug and put it in a spark plug wire and crank the engine over and take a look.
Sounds like your running rich problem is the MAF. Unless you currently have an exhaust leak before the O2 sensor? That will cause the O2 sensor to throw more fuel at the engine. Then you will foul your plugs in no time. You need to change those passenger plugs once you get it running!
How did Eric burn your chip? Was it burnt for 30# injectors, 87 ECM and a 87 MAF or the stock 85 MAF? Check your connections by the ECM too. What is your fuel pressure at? Does the car run better if you drop the fuel pressure?
Another thing is that it is the middle of winter, maybe your fuel system is frozen? That will cause the engine to just crank over and not start. Is you gas tank over half full?
-Nick

I am going to check it out today.

The car cranks but wont turn over. The plugs are wet and were black until i cleaned them. I found a crack in the passenger side header and I am going to try and talk the plumbing off today and weld it up. I probably wont get to testing my maf today.
I went through the online questionaire and filled out everything right and added everything else on my car into the other portion, including the LT1 Maf and Translator.
I know I have atleast a half of tank if not 3/4 will check that also.

Thanks for the help I will keep everyone posted

I don't think a crack in your header is your running rich problem. Usually its a bigger leak like the header gaskets or the crossover pipe leaking. But, if you already dug into that, might as well throw some plugs at the pig. Best of luck. -Nick.

I put new coils into my Type II ignition and the car started right up. It was rough at first but it got smoother as it warmed up.