Southern Boosted Showdown November 9th-10th Reynolds GA

Praying for Great Cool Weather with NO RAIN in the Forcast.
This Year is going to be Bigger than ever. So Come watch some Really FAST Cars!!!
Need Directions or Lodging help, go to www.Silverdollarraceway.com
You will find the Track Address under the "About Us" Section of their website.
See you guys there!!!

For those of you coming to Reynolds GA for our Southern Boosted Showdown.....
If you want a FIBERGLASS HOOD, you MUST call me to order one. We are only bringing Pre-orders and a limited supply!!
Also, if you are looking to pick up ANY PARTS at Reynolds to save on shipping, give us a call and place your order NOW!!
Time is running out, Our Event is only 10 days away!!!
We look forward to seeing you all there! Safe Travels.:D

Is Adam going to make it? He has been silent for a while. I do hope to see him there this year. I can bring my Treager and get 2 of them going for the cookout. That is always a blast. I can try to bring some venison also.

Mike

I'll pick up some road kill on the way down the back roads....NE1 down for "possum on the half shell"? If so, may be able to scoop up a couple of them, too.:eek::D

You guys should make this in Dec, Jan or Feb when us northern guys are itching to race but all our tracks are closed

We made it in November for Several Reasons......
This Race Track closes Mid November
This is usually one of the Last Race of the Year, so Racers can Go All Out!!!
and
You Northern Guys can still get your trailers out to travel...No Excuses of being Snowed in :eek:
So we expect to see you Northern Guys at this event!!!

Several of us are making the trip from panama city. When does the gate open on Friday and what's the agenda? We are getting psyched!

Gates will Open at 9:00 AM Friday, November 9th.....
Track will be ready to Race by 10:00 am

Gates will Open at 8:00 AM Saturday, November 10th....
Track will be ready for Racing at 10:00 am

We look forward to seeing everyone there!!!
There are going to be some really fast cars this year!

For those of you coming to Reynolds GA for our Southern Boosted Showdown.....
If you want a FIBERGLASS HOOD, you MUST call me to order one. We are only bringing Pre-orders and a limited supply!!
Also, if you are looking to pick up ANY PARTS at Reynolds to save on shipping, give us a call and place your order NOW!!
Time is running out, Our Event is only 10 days away!!!
We look forward to seeing you all there! Safe Travels.:D

Plus keep in mind.....Any Parts Orders Brought to this event, will receive EVENT DISCOUNT PRICING!!!
So you save money on the parts and shipping cost! Win Win !!!

Will this event have test and tune on Saturday for non forced induction cars ?

Thanks,
Mike

Will this event have test and tune on Saturday for non forced induction cars ?

Thanks,
Mike

Yes there will be Test N Tune Friday & Saturday.
Also, the Index Classes 10.49, 11.49, Bracket Class & Quick 8 Class.....Are Open to Non-Forced Induction Cars!
These classes are open to NOS Cars, Turbo, Blown, N.A. Cars.
We have something for everyone!!
See you there :)

BIG THANKS to......
Twisted6logo.PNG

For their SPONSORSHIP to "Our Southern Boosted Showdown"!!

Looking for the BEST Torque Converter on the market and/or
a High Quality Performance Race Engine....
Call Chris at Twisted 6 ~ (256) 762-0086
Excellent Customer Service and Excellent Products!!

Well looks like im not going to make it this year. This is the only event I can make now with this job and the car wont be completed in time. I hope there is a large enuff turn out so Cal and Hollie can put it on again next year. I will miss you guys.

Well looks like im not going to make it this year. This is the only event I can make now with this job and the car wont be completed in time. I hope there is a large enuff turn out so Cal and Hollie can put it on again next year. I will miss you guys.

Sorry you guys can't make it. We will miss you.
If you feel like coming and watching some great racing, then come one down without the car.
I know it's not as fun, but would be great to see you guys.

Friday & Saturday, Nov. 9-10:
Southern Boosted Showdown. Gates open both days at 9:00 AM with track time beginning at 10:00. Spectator admission is $15/day. Car and driver is $30. Kids 10 and under are free. All makes and models are welcome to test & tune.

I'll be there, haven't been to a Buick (OK, mostly Buick?) event in a while. Look forward to seeing how fast the cars have gotten!

Weather for this weekend in Reynolds GA:
70 high / 38 low FRIDAY
72 high / 41 low SATURDAY
75 high / 51 low SUNDAY
With 0% Chance of Rain ~ ALL THREE DAYS
PERFECT RACING WEATHER!!!!

Where does everyone stay ? Is there a safe place to leave a trailer ?

Most of the Hotels are in Byron and Perry which are all located about 22-25 miles from the track.
We did have a Hotel Contact us and make us a GREAT DEAL on their Suites, here is the info.
We have a Hotel that has offered Our Racers a Special "Host Hotel Rate" of $77.00 a night per Suite!!!
This price includes: Complimentary Hot Breakfast, Free WiFi, as well as Safe Well Lit Parking!!
Comfort Inn Suites Phone: 478-956-1222
103 Dunbar Road
Exit 149
Byron, GA 31008
You Must Mention: "Southern Boosted Showdown" Event Pricing
*Any problems, speak with Harry Priddle
http://www.comfortsuites.com/hotel-byron-georgia-GA659
Click on this link above to see Hotel!!

*****ALSO, "Southern Boost" on this board had a couple of guys cancel on him and he has 2 rooms available at Justin's Bunkhouse in Butler for $55.00
He said it is the next town over from the track and a little closer. PM him if you are interested.

As far as safe place for Trailers.....Most guys leave them at the track, there are several RV Campers that stay at the track (including us ~ Hartline Performance) and we keep a watch on things!