2009 Southern Buick Shootout Reynolds, GA

sun view bounces off the windshield of JW, both cars -- front wheels off the ground...

Brett,
You definately got Maddd skills with the camera. THat an awesome photo of Jason and Toni racing. I could barely catch what the cars ran on both boards. It seemed like they drop the times off the board really fast at Reynolds, but you still managed to get those amazing shots.

Take care and I hope you keep on doing what you do!!!

Sam

Sam, I still can't believe your wife drives the car (in a good way) and boy oh boy she should be mighty proud where she is at right now. She mowed down some serious competitors and I can imagine how she felt in the finals. It's races like this that will make her even more of a threat as a driver, there is no question you have the hardware. Great job.

Cal, if I'm reading this correct you had over 5k in payouts this year at Reynolds? If so it's interesting that in the previous years there was $0, what did you do different? :confused:

.0526 margin of victory. Can't find the time slip but both car were in the mid 9's. Don brought a beast of an engine to this event.

Not sure what happened to Toni's killer Pine tree cutting down reation times. Something got her head out of the game. It may have been something I said before the race, maybe Don said something to her. I dont know, but she is beating herself up real bad about it. I still love her though.
That girl can drive;)

She was probably thinking what to post on Facebook. ;)

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

another photo view of reynolds racing

smoking the tires...

Attachments

• Reynolds_1726x760_9044.jpg
    Reynolds_1726x760_9044.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 154
Don Cruz REYNOLDS VIDEO 8.89 at 152 MPH

8.89 at 152 mph

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muxf1vEK9PA[/YOUTUBE]