Southern Boosted Showdown November 9th-10th Reynolds GA

Thx JD...I couldn't remember if it was 109 block only...Guess I'll stick my car in the 275 class. This is all 1/4 mile stuff right?

Thx JD...I couldn't remember if it was 109 block only...Guess I'll stick my car in the 275 class. This is all 1/4 mile stuff right?
The X275 Class will be ran 1/8 mile only and we will use the X275 rules as all other races this year.
All other classes at Reynolds will be 1/4 mile.
For those of you wanting to run TAI Class, we do NOT have a sponsor for that class, but if we have enough cars wanting to run TAI, we can do a Buy In Race.
Unless you guys can get someone to step forward and sponsor it!!
We work very hard every year to get CASH PAYOUTS for every class, but sponsorship is difficult to find.
Any help would be much appreciated!!

Will try to get sponsorship for the class!!!!!

If not. we can do the buy in method!!!

Also like the buy in for 20.00 a person with a 60/40 spilt for winner and runner up!!!

JD

TSR Class
is Open to Any Make or Model!!
200 Treadwear and higher.
Min weight 3400lbs
Max tires size 28.5 tall by 11.5 wide
MUST have valid registration to match car and plate!!
This will make for some real interesting racing!!!

Precision Boosted JPEG Low Res.jpg
BIG THANKS to Precision Turbo & Engine for their Sponsorship to our "Southern Boosted Showdown"!!
Precision Turbo & Engine is paying out $1,500.00 to the X275 Class.

Precision Turbo & Engine is leading the way in the Newest, Latest, Greatest CEA Billet Wheel Turbocharged Technology!! Since 1987, Precision Turbo has been the leader in turbocharged technology, taking many racers to the "Winners Circle"! Precision Turbo has a complete line of replacement, upgrade and custom turbochargers for street and race applications.
Look for the BEST in turbo technologies, call Precision Turbo & Engine!! 219-996-7832 or Go Online www.precisionturbo.net

Will try to get sponsorship for the class!!!!!

If not. we can do the buy in method!!!

Also like the buy in for 20.00 a person with a 60/40 spilt for winner and runner up!!!

JD

Damn JD!! Im impressed... You actually DO use that 10lb weight that is 3 feet above your ass.:D

TSR Class
is Open to Any Make or Model!!
200 Treadwear and higher.
Min weight 3400lbs
Max tires size 28.5 tall by 11.5 wide
MUST have valid registration to match car and plate!!
This will make for some real interesting racing!!!

This sounds like alot of fun to me...Reckon what kind of et it will take to be competitive???

Cal, are you guys expecting alot of X275 cars? Would enjoy watching those guys....

fast_xfi_logo_fg.gif

Thank You to Competition Cams/F.A.S.T. for their $750.00 Event Sponsorship!!!
Whether you are looking for a Cam Kits, Fuel Injection Systems, or the Lastest Engine Managment System.
Competition Cams/F.A.S.T. is leading the way in all your performance needs.
With their New XFI 2.0 Adaptive Learn System, tuning your car is made so much easier!
Take a look at All they have to offer www.Fuelairspark.com

HRpartsNstuff_Logo jpg version.jpg

Thank You to HRPartsNstuff for their Sponsorship to our "Southern Boosted Showdown" Event!!
HRPartsNstuff has a full line of suspension products for your Buicks!!
From Swaybars, bushings, motormounts, and much more. Whether it is for your Street Car or Race Car, they have the products!
HRPartsNstuff has been helping the Buick community for many years and they work hard at perfecting these suspension products for your Buicks!
So for your next suspension upgrades, give them a call 330-947-2433
www.hrpartsnstuff.com
Great Parts, Great Prices and Great Service!!!

Alexander logo copy.jpg

Thank you to Randy Alexander of "Alexander Automotive" for his Sponsorship to our
"Southern Boosted Showdown" Event!!!
For your Performance Needs, Complete Engine Rebuilds or Any Automotive Repairs, go see Randy at Alexander Automotive in Monticello Mississippi. Alexander Automotive provides Reliable, Friendly, Top Notch Customer Service, and is Very Knowledgeable in Performance Upgrades, expecially Buicks!
Alexander Automotive
5055 Hwy 587 Robinwood Road
Monticello, MS 39654
Shop Number: 601-587-7705

Alky logo.jpg

Big Thanks to Julio (AKA: Razor) of Alky Control for his Sponsorship to our Southern Boosted Showdown Event!!
Looking to get an Alky Kit and want it installed. Call Julio and schedule to have an install done at our event!
You won't be sorry, his Alky Control System is by far the BEST Alky Injection System out there on the market!!!
Phone: 813-265-1400 www.Alkycontrol.com