Southeast turbo aka SEturbo.com

sprayed65

dear SEturbo, you suck, I thought we could be friends where I give you money and you send me parts. I was patient, only caring if I could get these parts by december. I gave you two months to send me parts, or at least get a phone call returned or a human being to answer the phone. You were so very happy to take my money, and made great promises and even offered to go the extra mile on my head stud kit in piecing a kit together for a tta. Now I realize that you are nothing more than a fake. Like a stripper at the club, saying what a man wants to hear just to get his money.

The run down, I ordered a head stud kit, a flat tappet cam (the biggest one they offer), some lifters, head gaskets and a few other small parts and they charged me for it and said it would be a few days. This was in late September 2009. I talked to someone in late October and was told the cam had to be custom ground and they would get back to me. I called three times in November, never got a call back. The fourth time I called in November I got someone who obviously answered the phone by mistake, knew who I was and why I was calling before I said anything, and told me they were going to get a hold of the machine shop and see what the hold up was with the camshaft. It is now December 1st (9 minutes away from being december 2nd actually) and I called yesterday and left a message with no returned call. I left a message today with no returned call. I called back 4 times in a row at one point and nobody answered the phone. It is obvious to me that service, not good service but just plain service is not in the southeast turbo mission statement.

With this said, I am going to the bank tomorrow, I will file a claim with them and I will have a chargeback done on this and get the money I spent back (nearly $600).

Don't do business with southeast turbo, plain and simple.

I dont want a flipping call telling me they are sorry they have been so busy, or understaffed, or someone died. I don't care if someone did die. It only takes 5 minutes to call and tell someone what is going on, I want my parts or I want my money back. At this point I don't trust the parts will be worth the metal they are made out of, and I wouldn't feel good about putting said parts on my broken junky TTA because I don't trust someone to have quality parts if they don't know how to operate a phone.

I would say they are pretty much Black-balled now with all these complaints. I would never buy chit from them ever again now.

I dont want a flipping call telling me they are sorry they have been so busy, or understaffed, or someone died. I don't care if someone did die. It only takes 5 minutes to call and tell someone what is going on, I want my parts or I want my money back. At this point I don't trust the parts will be worth the metal they are made out of, and I wouldn't feel good about putting said parts on my broken junky TTA because I don't trust someone to have quality parts if they don't know how to operate a phone.

I hear you and i have to agree with you.Like i said before i've order from them before and never had issues with them but if i was treated the way you was i'll be pissed the f^ck off.

I somehow missed the boat on their terrible service, the last time I hung out anywhere online or anything was about two years ago (had a lot of personal tragedy almost take me out) and they were a sponsor and had good things said about them. I am trying to piece my car (it ran for about two weeks almost three years ago) and life back together and I get this crap now....

sprayed65, off topic but where in Kentucky are you located?

Thanks, Kip

I am in lexington, originally from Elizabethtown

Next time we all go to Clay City you should try tocome and hang out. Since you mentioned Etown did you know Trey Coats? He died Monday night, sad deal.

Take care, Kip

I knew trey because back in the late summer I sold him my old TE44 when his turbo went out so he could go racing with the guys one weekend, they all pitched in like 100 bucks and I took a couple hundred off the price I had been asking for him. I went to the shootout and looked some nice buicks parked by the fence, I would definitely be down for going and hanging out. I would really just like to get this car running again and try out this new 6765 ball bearing billet wheel turbo I got this summer.

Good luck with them. I had the same issues at the beginning of the year.

Long story short, I bought I down pipe from the in November 08, sent me the first pipe at the end of December and it was an ATR style pipe which I didn't want. I sent it back, plus ordered a few more things. On the phone they told me your pipe is sitting right here in my office. Well I guess someone else must have bought "my pipe" because it took them into February '09 for them to send me the pipe. Worst thing was they charged my card the day I put the order in. On their site they state "GUARANTEE will not charge your card until order is shipped". So much for that one.

I will never, ever use them again. Around this time I was having all my problems I noticed they were not on the vendors list here anymore.

Maybe they should stick to the mustang crowd instead of TR's.

I couldn't get them on the phone either. Best way was to use the email on their site. I worked with Jonathan, who is the office manager.

I think so. I believe they also work on cars, so they have some kind of a shop. Thats what Jonathan put for his title when he emailed me back.

Sprayed65, did you ever get your parts, or your money back. Hope so.

100% Unconditional Satisfaction Guarantee or your money back!

Quoted from his site..

That is what I thought it meant back in the day when I bought a separte oil filter kit for the turbo,He said no drilling or anything...I got it and found it needed some drilling and was told by Julio not to put it on for a few reasons,in my case...I called to return it and it took 6+ calls to get a return call and then he offered me $50 and said he cant sell used stuff:eek:
I never installed it,I think I removed the filter from the box and opened some plastic and then found it needed drilling...After 1-2 weeks and threatning to post it here he gave me a 50% refund and I paid shipping..I told him id never buy from him EVER again...This was a long time ago,around the time I got my GN id say 3 years plus,but after that deal I knew it was a matter of time before he lost alot of customers dealing with them and lieing like he does...

Well I guess you can add me to the list of unhappy customers. I purchased their cat back 2-3/4 inch dual exhaust system from them at Reynolds and I took the car to Dan Neumann race cars to have him weld and install it along with some suspension upgrades the car is getting. Just got the call this morning from Dan that the bends are way off and it will require him to cut it and reweld it to make it work. Now at this point I could just decide to take it box it and ship it to them for a refund, but judging by these posts I'm reading and the fact that it's only gonna waste more time I'm just gonna end up letting Dan do his thing which basically equals more money from my pocket!:mad:

After this, I will definitely spend my money elsewhere!

Well I guess you can add me to the list of unhappy customers. I purchased their cat back 2-3/4 inch dual exhaust system from them at Reynolds and I took the car to Dan Neumann race cars to have him weld and install it along with some suspension upgrades the car is getting. Just got the call this morning from Dan that the bends are way off and it will require him to cut it and reweld it to make it work. Now at this point I could just decide to take it box it and ship it to them for a refund, but judging by these posts I'm reading and the fact that it's only gonna waste more time I'm just gonna end up letting Dan do his thing which basically equals more money from my pocket!:mad:

After this, I will definitely spend my money elsewhere!

I got the same system last year. Its fits about 90% decent on mine but wouldnt hold with only band clamps as I didnt want any welding. In the end we had to weld it which I didnt like. The only way they got my $$$ was it had to be dropped shipped in 4 days to Orlando or the card payment was cancelled. They got it there. Only reason I used them.
No one else could do it in 4 days.

I had thought about buying from them until I saw this... I just went to their website and here is what they say about their "Guarantee":

"100% Unconditional Satisfaction Guarantee or your money back!

» We Guarantee to match anyone's everyday advertised prices.

» We Guarantee to ship within 24hrs or notify the customer.

» We Guarantee we will not charge the customer until the product is SHIPPED!

» We Guarantee to keep all customer information confidential...We will not sell our customer list!

» We Guarantee courteous customer service!"

Now for their "Philosphy":

"Southeast Turbo Performance is one of the most customer-dedicated service providers in the industry.
Our goal is to provide you, the customer, with a one-stop friendly and professional source for your Buick performance parts and accessories.

If for some reason we do not return a call or respond to an order in a timely manner, please don't hesitate to call us toll free and ask for an update. Open lines of communication are our #1 priority and we will be doing everything possible to eliminate lost communication with our customers."

Makes you wonder...

I got the same system last year. Its fits about 90% decent on mine but wouldnt hold with only band clamps as I didnt want any welding. In the end we had to weld it which I didnt like. The only way they got my $$$ was it had to be dropped shipped in 4 days to Orlando or the card payment was cancelled. They got it there. Only reason I used them.
No one else could do it in 4 days.

Yeah I kinda expected it might not fit 100% perfect, but from what I was told it's pretty far off from where it should be. I understand every car will be a little different, but there should not be that big a difference. In the end, I probably should've just saved my money and had Dan build me a nice custom exhaust system or maybe did a little bit more research on what is out there from other vendors. It was just too tempting not having to pay shipping and all. The lesson here is, if it looks to good to be true and the price is too good to be true it usually is!:rolleyes:

PS: I miss ATR, I know some had issues with their customer service but the quality of their exhaust products was the best for our cars!

I had thought about buying from them until I saw this... I just went to their website and here is what they say about their "Guarantee":

"100% Unconditional Satisfaction Guarantee or your money back!

» We Guarantee to match anyone's everyday advertised prices.

» We Guarantee to ship within 24hrs or notify the customer.

» We Guarantee we will not charge the customer until the product is SHIPPED!

» We Guarantee to keep all customer information confidential...We will not sell our customer list!

» We Guarantee courteous customer service!"

Now for their "Philosphy":

"Southeast Turbo Performance is one of the most customer-dedicated service providers in the industry.
Our goal is to provide you, the customer, with a one-stop friendly and professional source for your Buick performance parts and accessories.

If for some reason we do not return a call or respond to an order in a timely manner, please don't hesitate to call us toll free and ask for an update. Open lines of communication are our #1 priority and we will be doing everything possible to eliminate lost communication with our customers."

Makes you wonder...

Business' can say anything they like. Actions are what speak the loudest and ring true.

I had a customer buy a downpipe from SE Turbo and the down pipe fit but the test pipe was way off. I called to inform him of my issue and if he could send a test pipe that fit or refund this customer the cost of the test pipe and I was told " Should fit!" I replied " Should, but it don't! It's way too short " I told him I have a spare Terry Houston test pipe sitting here that fits perfectly and the customer is having to go with this one and wants to send this back and have a refund of the cost of the test pipe. SE replied, " Sorry we can't do that because it was sold as a kit.. :mad:

I will NEVER buy even a Sticker from them and from the looks of there buisness pattern i'm sure more feel the same...

Buyer beware!!

SW.

"going to get a hold of the machine shop and see what the hold up was with the camshaft."
First clue???

I will NEVER buy even a Sticker from them and from the looks of there buisness pattern i'm sure more feel the same...

Buyer beware!!

SW.

Yep, it was pretty dumb on my part because I had heard some negative things about them in the past and kinda had one of those gut feelings, but after talking to the one guy at Reynolds (think it was the owner Paul) I figured I'd give them a shot. Won't make that mistake twice! Luckily in my case, Dan Neumann was able to modify the exhaust and make it fit but that cost me more money which I could've spent elsewhere.