Sorry Guys, but I had to do it......

I will take pics of the engine this afternoon when I get home.
0701111641.jpg
IMG_1215.jpg

Tell my about the Camaro!! Status? Sale/trade?? PICTURES!!

Tell my about the Camaro!! Status? Sale/trade?? PICTURES!!
69 Camaro with LS2 stroked to 427ci, 4L60E with a Yank converter. Moser 12 bolt with 3.42's. Detroit Speed Mini tubs, Firewall fill plate & Tubular A-Arms. Autometer Carbon Fiber gauges. Seats from a 94 Z28, Power windows & locks. Paint is 95 Corvette Admiral Blue. Wheels are Budnik Arrowheads, 17/8 front 18/12 rear, Bear rotors & calipers. Car made 488 rwhp on the dyno with 93 octane, ran 7.34 @ 97.8 in the eighth with Nitto 555r drag radials. I think it has more in it but would not hook above idle.:( This is approximately 14 years worth of work. Two complete builds & lots & lots of busted knuckles! Not counting all the money that's in it. It will take DEEP pockets to get this from me. LOL I am trying to send pics of the engine of both cars from my phone to my e-mail, so far no luck. I will keep trying & upload them later.

Attachments

• IMG_0041.JPG
    IMG_0041.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 130
  • IMG_0186.JPG
    IMG_0186.JPG
    94.7 KB · Views: 120
69 Camaro with LS2 stroked to 427ci, 4L60E with a Yank converter. Moser 12 bolt with 3.42's. Detroit Speed Mini tubs, Firewall fill plate & Tubular A-Arms. Autometer Carbon Fiber gauges. Seats from a 94 Z28, Power windows & locks. Paint is 95 Corvette Admiral Blue. Wheels are Budnik Arrowheads, 17/8 front 18/12 rear, Bear rotors & calipers. Car made 488 rwhp on the dyno with 93 octane, ran 7.34 @ 97.8 in the eighth with Nitto 555r drag radials. I think it has more in it but would not hook above idle.:( This is approximately 14 years worth of work. Two complete builds & lots & lots of busted knuckles! Not counting all the money that's in it. It will take DEEP pockets to get this from me. LOL I am trying to send pics of the engine of both cars from my phone to my e-mail, so far no luck. I will keep trying & upload them later.

Damn!! much nicer than I thought. I doubt that even both my GN's would cover that.

Finally got the other pics to my e-mail. The first two are the ZO6, the rest are the Camaro. If you are on Youtube, search 69 Camaro LS2 427. There is a video of it running where you can see the whole car. Hope you enjoy & Thanks for your service in the Navy.

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    109.7 KB · Views: 118
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    75.7 KB · Views: 120
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    108.1 KB · Views: 119
  • photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    75.1 KB · Views: 114
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    106.1 KB · Views: 112

That is what I want my '68 to be.. .(y)

Had a 01 Z06 and loved it. I spent a while trying to find a white one but got a killer deal on a low mile black one. Even stock they are pretty fun. I sort of regret selling it when I bought my house. Had to laugh, got over 30mpg coming back from Vegas.

I wish I could laugh....I get 12-13 MPG with my '69 Vette 350/350:cry: (Modified, of course) I could only dream of gas mileage like yours........that is really cool.

Bruce '87 Grand National