Something for "SOMEONE'S" Conscience to ponder...................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I remember why I don't get into religious discussions very often, because nobody can be proven right and everybody can be proven wrong.
It's all about faith..... Yes the bible was written by man, inspired by God.... So either you believe that Jesus Christ is Lord or you don't believe.... But I would make this challenge that if you read the book of John (in the new testament) you might just take that leap of faith...
Joe Horvith.......Noslo6

Originally posted by JoeHorvith
Now I remember why I don't get into religious discussions very often, because nobody can be proven right and everybody can be proven wrong.
It's all about faith..... Yes the bible was written by man, inspired by God.... So either you believe that Jesus Christ is Lord or you don't believe.... But I would make this challenge that if you read the book of John (in the new testament) you might just take that leap of faith...
Joe Horvith.......Noslo6

Exactly Joe.You're either in or you're out.
Now that the deadline has come and gone,I wonder what all the hubbub was about?
Maybe a faith or belief in *something else* that wasn't true?:(

Originally posted by DCEPTCN
Still waiting for the announcement................

The general and the super lieutenants are in a bunker right now discussing options.:D

Originally posted by JoeHorvith
Joe Horvith.......Noslo6

You are exactly right, it is all about faith and it always goes back to a question of faith:confused:

As for reading anything in the bible, I was raised catholic (6 years of catholic school) and have actually read the entire bible before making a decision on my beliefs and faith which most people can't claim to have done, [sheep]they simply have blind faith. [/sheep]

OK, off my soapbox:)

BTW, when are we gonna hear about the alleged misconducts that started this thread???

So is the announcement ever coming??

Are we ever going to hear the details of the "incident"???

Originally posted by KLHAMMETT
Forensic people tend to take time, Maybe he under estimated.

You are so right. What has happened is so beyond what anyone is going to comprehend when first exposed. I am sure that many here are anxious to hear what is transpiring, but due to legal requirements, we can not be too open with what exactly has happened until the FBI has finished their investigation which is ongoing. The people on the other board are thinking we are over the edge and wacko here, even demeaning Californians in their rants, but until the last count is filed, I would suggest they wait to see if they should laugh or not. This is no minor infraction, but a major number of class b felonies and the FBI is pursuing it with full vigor.

The moderators and owner are currently working with our lawyers to issue a letter that is within our scope of authorization to explain this as far as we can at the moment. While many of the doubters and those associated with what has transpired will be vocal and continue their pseudo intellectual debate as to our sanity here, the wheels of justice are in motion. Once a full accounting is able to be disclosed, I hope they have the common courtesy to make a public apology to Bruce and Jesse for the verbal abuse they have had to listen to due to some blind and uninformed hot heads smackin things they have no idea about.

Mark

P.s. If anyone wishes to copy and paste this over there, please do so. We are not permitted on that board by the owner there. So much for their version of free speech huh?

So how about them Buicks....those are some cool cars huh. I heard they were fast too. ;)

It's a shame that it came to this...I like both boards albeit for different reasons.

Originally posted by 2quiktocare
I hope they have the common courtesy to make a public apology to Bruce and Jesse for the verbal abuse they have had to listen to due to some blind and uninformed hot heads smackin things they have no idea about.

Mark, I'm not trying to be a smartass, but personally I think you, Jesse, and Bruce gave out your own fair share of verbal abuse!!! I mean lets be honest....... Also, you and I both know this situation could have been handled in a much better manner than it was although I did enjoy watching you guys get into flame wars and argue like a bunch of school girls:D

Don't take this the wrong way, but I just don't think you guys lived up to that famous motto of "Fast with class" more than any of the other people involved:cool: Then again who the hell am I to judge;)

Brick, yes it did get ugly and childish at points. I personally won't stand by though and let people tell straight out lies over there without answering back. If that makes me childish, then I will continue to act like that. For people to shout continual lies and think they are right just because they yell the loudest doesn't wash with me.
Just because someone is acrobatic with their words still doesn't change the fact that what they are saying is out and out fabrication. To send people over here to bait a situation and then go there and whine about it, that is the supreme act of desperation. Makes me wonder just why they would resort to such things if for nothing but more to bitch about. You wonder why they are known as TurboBitch.com .
Truth is not a perception of facts, it is fact period. There is a lot of perceptions there, but nothing to truly back up all the trash that has been shoveled to their members. Just a lot of innuendo and mis-statements. When the dust settles on this all, and it is now, you will understand what had been going on and why things are as they are.

Mark

P.s. No offense taken either Brick. I like the fact we can offer differing opinions and still enjoy the cars we all love and the humor as well as the facts that surround them. This community hangs together, even though we can all get heated in our thoughts at times, but then, we are mostly all men here right?

Proverbs:16:28
Even a fool is thought wise if he keeps silent, and discerning if he holds his tongue.

Sorry Guys:D :D

Originally posted by 2quiktocare
Brick, yes it did get ugly and childish at points. I personally won't stand by though and let people tell straight out lies over there without answering back. If that makes me childish, then I will continue to act like that. For people to shout continual lies and think they are right just because they yell the loudest doesn't wash with me.
Just because someone is acrobatic with their words still doesn't change the fact that what they are saying is out and out fabrication. To send people over here to bait a situation and then go there and whine about it, that is the supreme act of desperation. Makes me wonder just why they would resort to such things if for nothing but more to bitch about. You wonder why they are known as TurboBitch.com .
Truth is not a perception of facts, it is fact period. There is a lot of perceptions there, but nothing to truly back up all the trash that has been shoveled to their members. Just a lot of innuendo and mis-statements. When the dust settles on this all, and it is now, you will understand what had been going on and why things are as they are.

Mark

P.s. No offense taken either Brick. I like the fact we can offer differing opinions and still enjoy the cars we all love and the humor as well as the facts that surround them. This community hangs together, even though we can all get heated in our thoughts at times, but then, we are mostly all men here right?

I see where you're coming from Mark.... I also like the fact that even though we may have different opinions we can still have a good time with the cars and have some laughs.... Humor is an essential part of life IMO!:D

But arent these just both Bulletin boards, for people to share, Whether it be problems with vendors (paying or not) problems with other members beating people, Trading info, parts and the like?
Obviosley i am mistaken, Cause if they were, It would have never come to this.
Or it may also be a question of who has more power(and i dont mean horsepower)
I believe some people need to feel more powerful to make up for being short.
Otto

Status
Not open for further replies.