Someone just got a hell of a deal on EBAY!!!

Based on this thread, I sent them an email questioning the miles. Here is their reply:

documents from previous owner state miles are correct...carfax does not state otherwise...could not access autocheck...thanks

I'm a dealer and if anyone thinks they could buy that car anywhere for $2500 they obviouslly havent been to many auctions.

What part of the country (region) are you in.

I'm from N.Y.C. and have bought 5 of them in the last 3 years.
Miles were 125,000 to 185,000 range and they were in better shape than that one.
Paid $2,350 to $2,800 and that's it, all clean titles. Next time I get one I'll sellit to you for twice what I paid and you'll still think you got a deal.

P.S., I go to 3 Manhiem dealer auctions a week.

really tufbuick?

Thats funny b/c I just checked manhiem records and for 87"s

01/16/08 NADE Regular $17,600 15,453 Above BLK 6G Yes
03/19/08 BUTLER Regular $7,500 36,332 Avg WHITE 6G A Yes
04/15/08 AMERICAN Lease $10,900 80,914 Avg BLACK 6G O Yes

And 86"s

06/21/06 BUTLER Regular $10,600 73,330 Avg BLACK 6G A No

I copied that straight from mmr reports in the past two years (I'm sure you knew that) so not sure which manheim you think you go to but they dont have a record of any buick in the north east going anything near that cheap. And the cheapest one in the nation the past two years was $6800. So take that good deal and sell It to someone that doesnt know your full of it.

P.S. You might go to auctions but you didnt buy 5 in the past 3 years for that cheap there.

WOW....I guess you told me....ehhh !!!

Good research son, but I don't like being called "FULL OF IT".

Do to the fact that I don't care to school you on how to buy cars or let you know how I run a successful car business, this conversation will end now. But before I go, let me tell you that one day I hope you do the volume that we do and I also hope you learn how to keep your big mouth shut.

If you don't know how, when and where to buy GNs that's your problem.....here's a good leed for ya.....

P1010026.jpg

Miles were 125,000 to 185,000 range and they were in better shape than that one.
Paid $2,350 to $2,800 and that's it, all clean titles. Next time I get one I'll sellit to you for twice what I paid and you'll still think you got a deal.

Hey add me to that list to if you can buy cars in better shape than that one with them parts and sell them for that price

WOW....I guess you told me....ehhh !!!

Good research son, but I don't like being called "FULL OF IT".

Do to the fact that I don't care to school you on how to buy cars or let you know how I run a successful car business, this conversation will end now. But before I go, let me tell you that one day I hope you do the volume that we do and I also hope you learn how to keep your big mouth shut.

If you don't know how, when and where to buy GNs that's your problem.....here's a good leed for ya.....

P1010026.jpg

Looks like they sell a little bit of everything at that car auction. :rolleyes:

I'll take one for $5K too! It will be better shape than that one listed as you said plus you double your money for the $2500 invested. help a Buick Brother out!!

That picture I posted is a one owner 18,000 original mile factory MoonRoof car parked since 1992. Here's another view........

P.S., David86tr.....maybe you'd like to know how I can get ones like this for FREE....oh, I forgot, I'm full of it.
I guess your not up to speed on the latest trend of automobile brokering that pays maximum dividends.
Give that some thought. You've got a lot to learn. Don't worry, non of my deals will ever come your way !

P1010027.jpg

Yes you are

Your responses to my post have nothing to do with the fact that I called you on your b.s. and you have no comeback. So take the latest trend of automobile brokering that pays maximum dividends and find some Gn's for the board memebers b/c looks like you have alot of takers. But incase you do get lucky and a GN comes through one of the three auctions you attend and an internet bidders out bids you.......think of me;)

Your responses to my post have nothing to do with the fact that I called you on your b.s. and you have no comeback. So take the latest trend of automobile brokering that pays maximum dividends and find some Gn's for the board memebers b/c looks like you have alot of takers. But incase you do get lucky and a GN comes through one of the three auctions you attend and an internet bidders out bids you.......think of me;)

Here's my come back son. You called no one out !!!

Where did I say I bought any GNs at any of those auctions.
If auctions and the internet are the only place you buy, no wonder you don't get deals.

Don't hold your breath David, a deal from me won't be comming your way....ever !
Now go look at your auction reports and use your time to make some sales, I got nothing to prove to you !!!

There......son and I did call you on your lie. You know lie or to mislead everyone from the truth. And dont worry I live in GA. and dont buy any rust buckets from the north. Done with this thread its like arguing with the wall.

I am a dealer in seattle and I am not taking sides but I can agree deals are out there. As far as auctions go any turbo buick here fetches big money. That car on ebay would bring that here at a dealer auction. I did just get a modded 86 GN with 92 k carfaxed miles for 3400.00 But mostly around here that I have seen the prices are high. I even saw last week a TOTALED 86 GN not repairable and no title just a bill of sale sell at insurance auto auctions I believe in Michigan for 6,000.00 bucks if you can believe that!! Quarters back were destroyed and frame was bent.

Dealer as well

I am a dealer just outside Toronto, Canada. Gn's are priced real high up here at the dealer auctions because so few go through. One sold through Copart a month or so ago in the US. It had some nice mods, but, also a major engine fire. Sold for $ 5400.00 plus bidding costs. For sure the best prices are on ones stored in someones barn or backyard.

There......son and I did call you on your lie. You know lie or to mislead everyone from the truth. And dont worry I live in GA. and dont buy any rust buckets from the north. Done with this thread its like arguing with the wall.

Bye !!!

it sucks this stuff always turns into fights, i believe its the area you are in, there is probably some good deals out there, times are tough they may even get cheaper before its over, i just know i have too much in my car :mad:

I am a dealer just outside Toronto, Canada. Gn's are priced real high up here at the dealer auctions because so few go through. One sold through Copart a month or so ago in the US. It had some nice mods, but, also a major engine fire. Sold for $ 5400.00 plus bidding costs. For sure the best prices are on ones stored in someones barn or backyard.

In todays market with the dollar weak in the USofA, you can't compete with the foriegn buyers that have infiltrated the dealer auctions. They'll run the bid prices way past what us dealers want to pay because they export their cars and still get much more for them then we do. I DO NOT BUY AT DEALER AUCTIONS....PERIOD !!!

We are very creative in our buying methods (which is my business and no one elses) and the only reason we are at auctions 3 times a week is because right now we are making a killing selling what we buy cheaply.

In the car business today you have to be on the cutting edge of the trends and know how to go with the flow. We have changed our business tactics at least 3 times in the past year and those moves have kept us ahead of a lot of dealers who are struggeling or who have gone out of business.

Example : No one wants the big SUVs today, I know which of my foriegn wholesale buyers who'll take everyone of them I can get....I make money...they make money.

As far as the GNs go, there are deals out there and you have to know how to buy them right. I am prepared with the cash when I go to look at someones car. The economy is bad and I will let the seller know that...if they don't like my deal today....they'll like it when they can't sell it. They usally call me back and I get the car for the price I want to pay.

Money talks....B.S. walks !!!

"We are very creative in our buying methods (****which is my business and no one elses****) "

"Example : No one wants the big SUVs today, I know which of my foriegn wholesale buyers who'll take everyone of them I can get....I make money...they make money."

I'm sorry, I would swear you said it wasn't any of our business?

Sure as hell looks like you are trying to sell it to your friends here. :confused: