Some south florida street racing action

ethug.jpg

Thats freakin funny! I love the winter, everybodies online talking sh*t!

LMAO! That is true on so many car forums. Lots of harsh words and short tempers...:biggrin:

I was looking for the appropriate pic to post of him, thanks

You would be more deserving of it Mr. E-badass,I gave an honest opinion about how I think roll racing sucks and your pu**y starts hurting.

You started the name calling,so you STFU it wasn't a big deal to begin with.:tongue:

You would be more deserving of it Mr. E-badass,I gave an honest opinion about how I think roll racing sucks and your pu**y starts hurting.

You started the name calling,so you STFU it wasn't a big deal to begin with.:tongue:
funny you call me an e-badass...and you say my "***** starts hurting"...I wish you lived in west palm and went to my meets, then you'd be humming a different tune.

Now hold on people, this is a happy place and no need for name calling and being upset. Spring is almost here and we can all be happy! :biggrin: So please let's all get along...

Okay guys let's play nice, enough of the sh!t talking. This is the Turbo Video's and Picture Library NOT the E-thug badass forum. If any of you feel the need to continue this stuff take it to PM or email otherwise I will show you who is the real E-badass!:eek: ;)

YouTube - NY street racing
this is how you drag race on the street.....except for him going before the guy drops his hands.if you cant drive go circle track racing:)

Thats how the big boys do it,got some like that here in TX too.

They say a chase is a race,he probably jumped to get the mustang to leave for an easy win.The stang guy must be a veteran too...he didn't budge.

yep if ya jump and the other guy goes its all good.mustang guy was solid for sure.thats an impressive leave on a 10 inch tire on the street.ive been down to huston doing a little street racing on rankin rd.there were some cars leavin like that one.big scene in tx for sure.