Some scum bag stole GN parts from Paul Castle's shop this past weekend

WIKEDV6

Paul had a parts car parked out side of his shop in Batavia and some or few low life scum bags went over there and took a clean complete door of the car, they did try taking the Power master out and few other things. ( This tells me it’s a GN owner) Also someone new that Paul will be out of town this past weekend and who ever did this new him and planned it accordingly.

This man goes out of his way and does a lot for our Buick community and I hate to see scum bags doing crap like this to him. It makes my blood boil.

Everyone please keep you eyes open, I know few guys are getting their car painted and they were in need of doors, I will check those guys out. If you guys see or hear anything please let me or Paul know.

If I see anyone one my property doing this kind of crap, they will be saying “Hello to my new friend” first then questions will be asked later if they are still alive.

Prasad:mad:

Paul is a nice guy. He would have damn near gave them the parts if they would have just asked. Sorry to hear the news. What goes around, comes around.

Paul is a nice guy. He would have damn near gave them the parts if they would have just asked. Sorry to hear the news. What goes around, comes around.

Mike, that's exactly what he said, I would have given it to them if they needed it that badly.

Yes, you're absolutely correct Mike, what goes around comes around.

Prasad

This is bad news to have a thief among us. Who do we know that needed a door? I am sure we can figure it out. The thief should at least pay for the door anonymously before the inquisition starts. My thoughts. Brad

This is terrible!!! Paul is one of the vendors who gives back to the community. When we were in NC, he approached me to find out about sponsoring several classes in Reynolds. Please let me know if i can do anything to help.

karma is a bitch dude. it always comes back around and worse...that fuken suks..i maihg tnot have alot but what i have i work my ass off for..u enjoy it even more dont u think....wicked we still up for the cover and regulator diz weekend???

Sad to hear.

Someone broke into my pimp hauler and then broke into my car. They didn't take anything, just abunch of broken windows.. :mad:

Anyone have a chrome driver side 1/4 glass??

If I see anyone one my property doing this kind of crap, they will be saying “Hello to my new friend” first then questions will be asked later if they are still alive.

AMEN to that brother!

I will be on the lookout

Sad to say it but this POS is probably lurking here reading this thread. You little coward bastards. If i caught you id rip your arms off and beat you with them.

The thief should at least pay for the door anonymously before the inquisition starts. My thoughts. Brad
Lol. When does a thief ever pay for anything? On another note they must not be to bright if they couldnt get the powermaster off. Douchebags.

Sad to say it but this POS is probably lurking here reading this thread. You little coward bastards. If i caught you id rip your arms off and beat you with them.
lol... nice. Karma is a biatch to.... What comes around, goes around sooner or later. Firm believer in that. Fuken cowards is right.

Thats just ridiculous i hate thieves especially ones that steal from good people that work thier ass off to get what they have...Hey ill be in chicago this weekend with 5 other dudes from detroit if you find these characters and need a lil "help" just say the word!!!!! did i mention i drive a van with no windows!!!!:biggrin:

Lol. When does a thief ever pay for anything? On another note they must not be to bright if they couldnt get the powermaster off. Douchebags.

Maybe we will all luck out, and their PM will fail and take them with it.....

Scum bag

Hello,
I am new to the forum and this is my first post. I too hope that the oxygen-wasting scum are caught and prosecuted...(or hung by their sensitive parts).
I live in the southwest suburbs (Oswego) and am not familiar with Paul's shop or his work. It seems he is held in very high regard by everyone.

At the risk of going off-topic:
I am taking delivery of my mother's '87 GN in mid-May. She bought it in 1988 and except for some crappy American Racing wheels, it is bone-stock. Unfortunately, it had not been stored and started properly over the last 10 years, give or take, so I have my work cut out for me on the resto. I am having the Hot Rod Barn in Morris do the initial assessment of the car. They do beautiful work but are slow and extremely expensive.

If someone can post what Paul's area of expertise is related to the GN's or performance Buicks I would appreciate it very much. I will post a picture of my new "project :eek:

I will be spending most of my time in the restoration forum but look forward to learning as much as I can and meeting some of you in the midwest Buick community.
I have already learned that replacing the bumper fillers can be challenging and frustrating just to get a decent part.

Good luck to Paul getting justice for his loss.

Chris

Attachments

• IMGP0177.JPG
    IMGP0177.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 556
Paul had a parts car parked out side of his shop in Batavia and some or few low life scum bags went over there and took a clean complete door of the car, they did try taking the Power master out and few other things. ( This tells me it’s a GN owner) Also someone new that Paul will be out of town this past weekend and who ever did this new him and planned it accordingly.

This man goes out of his way and does a lot for our Buick community and I hate to see scum bags doing crap like this to him. It makes my blood boil.

Everyone please keep you eyes open, I know few guys are getting their car painted and they were in need of doors, I will check those guys out. If you guys see or hear anything please let me or Paul know.

Prasad:mad:

Meatsticks. The cure for them is Smith&Wesson:eek:

well - whom ever it was - and if they are reading this post - bad news for ya pal. the car is stripped of all parts. done it today. so if you (the theif) wants to go steal somethin else - all you will find is dirt and a lil rust layin under the car shell. have a nice day scum bag.

I finally met Paul last year at BG...GREAT guy!

People are crazy these days. Sorry to here this Paul. Hope you get info on who did this. May Karma catch-up with them very soon!!!!!

Bryan

I hate hearing crap like this, pisses me off. As someone who has been ripped off, my first T Type stolen after a week, I would like to be on the lynching party when this dips%*t is caught. What's worse, from the reading it is a Buick owner and even worse someone who knows Paul.:mad: