Some PICS of my build...eng,int,etc...

prostreetdrag

Here is some pics of my build let me know what you guys think theres still alot of work i have to finsh my full tubs and frame work in the rear still and put in the new trunk floor i will post those pics when done but heres whats been done so far...I thought I'd throw in couple pics of couple other toys too since they were there...lol

Attachments

• engine 1-23.jpg
    engine 1-23.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 280
  • side of engine 1-23.jpg
    side of engine 1-23.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 266
  • eng dr side.jpg
    eng dr side.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 277
  • interior 1-23-10.jpg
    interior 1-23-10.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 285
  • int1-23.jpg
    int1-23.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 285
more pics

Attachments

• interior11-28.jpg
    interior11-28.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 266
  • jackstands.jpg
    jackstands.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 268
  • exterior11-28.jpg
    exterior11-28.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 275
  • frameandfirewall2.jpg
    frameandfirewall2.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 258
  • Harley1.jpg
    Harley1.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 271
I put some more pics on there after you replied. but i ran low 10's on drag radials but with the tub work im do and the wide slicks im hoping for 8's with the nos. I havent had her dino'd yet but im guessing in the mid 600's in hp it is a sbc stroker 383 with a 0.60 bore it is a roller motor and 15.1 in comp. has all forged internals and srp high comp dome pistons roller cam, roller rockers, 800 holly dp carb with high rise intake and a 3 inch carb spacer. turbo 400 with man valve body and trans brake, 9 inch ford. also has a line lock for nice burnouts...i have a 200 hp jet in her I havent ran it yet with the bigger nos jet well see this summer. im upgradeing to a stage 2 nitrous systym this winter also.

here is the 9 inch i just built and just finished building the adjustable upper ca's also

Attachments

• 9inch with CA.jpg
    9inch with CA.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 259
  • 9INCHFORD AFTERBRAKELINES.jpg
    9INCHFORD AFTERBRAKELINES.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 255
Oh yeah I forgot when I took it to the track this past summer i went just for a trial run to see what it would do and thats when it rans 10's but I was told I could race it again with a cage it it so thats what I'm in prgress of doing now along with the tubs and major fram notch. Im doing a 12pt cage now but I will most likely add to it later on this project has been going on almost 3 years im going to finish the body work next I did all the body work up to the qtr's and will finish rest of body after tubs and then I have to set all my body gaps and hope to have painted this summer. Im going with like a charchol smoke grey color and with the black interior and some tint on the windows it should look pretty bas azz

Looking good!!! Are you able to get all the air out of the cooling system with the hose being higher than the radiator cap? Looks like it'll trap some air.

I have never had any trouble at all with the cooling system. I'm also not even running a thermostat im just useing a restricter in place of thermstat. unfortunatly the therm housing on the chevys are angled upward like that. It is a swivel type alum housing and I have in turned to the side instead of forward faceing like stock because it was sitting even higher when it was faceing forward like the stock therm housings do. I thought about making or haveing a custom therm housing made but that will have to be later after im done with the rear tubs and paint since its working fine.