Some More Pics Of the 4.1 Engine Project

AKTURBOTA

Here are some more pics of the welded and raised runner intake manifold as well as RJC Pulleys, BHJ Balancer and J&W flexplate. All the I am missing now are the ported stock headers. The headers need to be clearanced for head bolts due to the TTA style heads being bolted to a 4.1 "291" block. Anyone else run into this "problem"?

Here is the welded and raised runner stock intake:
DSCN1116.JPG

DSCN1115.JPG

DSCN1118.JPG

DSCN1117.JPG

DSCN1119.JPG

I ran out of room, so the other pics will follow.

Less restricted flow & straighter shot into the intake ports. The manifold was ported as were the cyl heads as part of the 4.1 engine package. No flow bench numbers were compiled before and after, so it will be hard to empirically quantify how much if any the enhancements helped the air move.

Mark

I have a set of TTA headers jet hot coated black, individual cylinder egt bungs, notched for head studs, crossover, no broken nuts.. no cracks..

350 if your interested.

Keep the original ones unmolested.

Julio

Ohh..they were ported by Champion as well.

Julio,

Hmm...I am interested. Could I trouble you for some pictures? Also is your price with or without shipping. I live in Anchorage Ak with a zip of 99503

Thanks,
Mark

Julio,

Hmm...I am interested. Could I trouble you for some pictures? Also is your price with or without shipping. I live in Anchorage Ak with a zip of 99503

Thanks,
Mark

Alaska :eek: .. Probably the cheapest way would be priority mail USPS. I wont cover shipping, but will eat the fees on paypal or CC. I'll try and post pixs up this weekend or Monday at the latest. Probably be 25 for shipping, if its any more i'll cover it.

Mark, you have dibs on them. Was hoping to find them a good home.. sounds like your project is just that. These were of that 6K mile TTA that went twin turbo SBC.. search skinny kid race cars :)

J.

Alaska :eek: .. Probably the cheapest way would be priority mail USPS. I wont cover shipping, but will eat the fees on paypal or CC. I'll try and post pixs up this weekend or Monday at the latest. Probably be 25 for shipping, if its any more i'll cover it.

Mark, you have dibs on them. Was hoping to find them a good home.. sounds like your project is just that. These were of that 6K mile TTA that went twin turbo SBC.. search skinny kid race cars :)

J.

Julio

I am very glad that you have a set of headers available! Thanks for giving me priority and the inducements by using paypal/CC's, it is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Mark

WOW good deal I paid $450 from Dsmith guy here on our board and they have stripped threads all over the place,:mad: :mad: he is fn crazy on his prices.....

pixs

Here they are. Note the gasket used you can tell how flat the headers are. The little bags have the stainless steel accessories needed for the EGT probes. Probes needed are 3/16 if you ever choose that route.

What can I say :D

If you dont want them, let me know

Julio

Attachments

• TTAheaders1_1.JPG
    TTAheaders1_1.JPG
    97.8 KB · Views: 165
  • TTAheaders2_2.JPG
    TTAheaders2_2.JPG
    99.6 KB · Views: 171
  • TTAheaders3_3.JPG
    TTAheaders3_3.JPG