Some dumb questions...

Those look like the ones I'm talking about. Take a look at turbotweak and full throttle. I think they have chip/injector package deals that might save you a couple clams. (and help out a Buick guy)

Next dumb question...
What is this thing? Somebody told me it's a manual radio tuner, but according to the window sticker this is a "radio delete" car so I didn't believe that for a second...
15292460105_051659ea5d_b.jpg

There was a cheap radio in the car when I bought it and there is heavy gauge wiring to the trunk indicating there was a decent sized sound system back there at some point.... so I have no idea what it looked like from the factory. "AM radio delete" -$56 is stated on the window sticker.

There was a cheap radio in the car when I bought it and there is heavy gauge wiring to the trunk indicating there was a decent sized sound system back there at some point.... so I have no idea what it looked like from the factory. "AM radio delete" -$56 is stated on the window sticker.
Ok there was someone looking for that plate on here a few years ago. Apparently they are valuable.

Just curious , what is an inspector looking at on your car, isn't it emissions exempt being over 25 years old? And if not call me I might can suggest somewhere else to take it. 7033284772

Well, the last time I had it inspected was 2003. This was a safety inspection, NOT emissions. The guy told me that even though it was just safety, he was going to fail me because stuff had been messed with under the hood... breathers, etc. I just want to have my ducks in a row in case this happens again. I might just five you a call.