SoCal Turbo Regal Meet and Cruise From Santa Clarita: Saturday, 7/23

Mountain GN

No, it doesn't have a V8.
I know it's short notice, but we're putting together a Turbo Regal-only cruise from Santa Clarita to the Pine Mountain Club area of Frazier Park. This is great opportunity to meet up with fellow Buick owners and take in the beautiful sites along Frazier Mountain Park Road, as well as the I5 north of Castaic

Meetup time will be 1 PM in the parking lot of the Route 66 Classic Grill in Santa Clarita, just off Highway 14. We'll hang out until 1:30 or so (or until everyone who says they're gonna make it shows up), then jump on the 14 S to hit I5, north. We'll cruise about 42 miles up to Frazier Park Mountain Park Road, where we'll exit. Optionally, there's a Flying J where we can s top to tank up or get a cold drink, before continuing another 18 miles to Lampkin Park in Mountain Club. Few drives in the area are as nice as this one. Once we arrive at the park, we can hang out and hit the local Pizza joint (Pine Mountain Pizza) for 'za and beer.

Total drive time is less than an hour-and-a-half, so you won't be committing the whole day for this, even if you only stay for an hour.

Here's a map of the route:

Santa Clarita to Frazier Park

Hope to see you there!

So far, two definites and a maybe:

In:
Mountain GN
818GN

Maybe:
dankGN

Looking for more takers!

iam on the fence on this one....would like to go but i wont know for sure till later in the week would be nice if we got 5 /6 /7 buicks going:biggrin:

iam on the fence on this one....would like to go but i wont know for sure till later in the week would be nice if we got 5 /6 /7 buicks going:biggrin:

Jeff (williamsGN) usually shows up for these things, though I haven't heard back from him (hope he's not still upset about my comment a couple of weeks ago). I'll keep bugging the other locals in hopes of getting a few to come along.

Hey Mike, not upset but won't be able to make this one. Kevin, Terik & Scott unfortunately have things going on Sat.

Heading down to get the car washed and then onto the Route 66 Grill!

For anyone who's going to make it, I should be there closer 1:30.

Going to have to cancel.

Just had something come up with the family that prevents me from going.

Sorry guys. :(

Scott & Chris are showing (with / without cars) up for drinks at 66. I can make it after all, coming with GN. Maybe we can pull off a BBQ / cruise in late summer with some notice for everyone.

Good to see Mike, Scott, Chris & Vic

Vic, be sure to bring that sweet 86 to more shows... Moon roof, climate control, 4 wheel disc & 44K !

Look forward to future shows... this summer has been the most get togethers in the 9 yrs I've had the car. Seven get togethers in 3 months... must be a record.

It was great meeting you, Vic. Beautiful car and we hope we'll see you at future gatherings!

Sent from my HTC EVO.

Sorry I couldnt make it guys. I had to work down in Granada Hills and then go to a BDay for my younger brother. I did actually stop by 66 on my way back to the AV but it was a ghost town...

Sorry I couldnt make it guys. I had to work down in Granada Hills and then go to a BDay for my younger brother. I did actually stop by 66 on my way back to the AV but it was a ghost town...

We missed you this time! Hopefully, you can get out to the next one...Assuming you still have the T!