Orange County Horsepower meet and cruise

Mattzoom

Orange County Horsepower Meet, Greet, & PCH Cruise
Sunday, March 7th at 10:00am

We're placing this thread on multiple forums and we're expecting a very large group of cars to attend. Last time OCHP set something like this up last year for our summer cruise, we had 75+ cars and that was exclusive to Ford's. This event is open to any car enthusiast that wishes to attend. We're expecting a large range of very fast cars (Terminator's, Mach 1's, GT500's, Lightning's, ZO6's, Z51's, Camaro's, Viper's, Charger's, Supra's, EVO's, STi's, BMWs, VW's, audis, exotics etc...) so everyone leave your stereotypes at home because we're all just looking to have a good time and maybe even get a sneak peak of the competition.

Agenda:

10:00am: Meet at the Irvine Spectrum (Target parking lot off of Enterprise).
11:30am: PCH Cruise takes place (see below for map and details on route).
1:00pm: Meet back at the Irvine Spectrum for photo opportunities, food, and good company.

The route we're taking allows us to cruise the Pacific Coast Hwy. for nearly 30 miles and will take a total of 1 1/2 hours most likely (depending on our pace). **I suggest everyone get gas prior to 10:00am because there will be way too many cars to stop during the cruise** We'll be leaving the Irvine Spectrum and taking the 5 South (21 miles) to El Camino Real (turns into PCH) in San Clemente. We'll be heading North on PCH (25 miles) and cruising through Capistrano Beach, Dana Point, Salt Creek Beach, Aliso Beach, Laguna Beach, Crystal Cove, Corona Del Mar, and Newport Beach. We will then make a right onto Newport Blvd. and take the 55 North to the 405 South (15 miles) and meet up, once again, at the Irvine Spectrum. I'm sure a lot of the attendees will then want to get some food and hangout for a little bit to check out the cars they didn't get to before we left for the cruise. We'll also be setting up a photoshoot with a lot of cars for those of you that would like to be a part of that. Possibly even make it an official OCHP banner depending on how good they turn out.

I'll be handing out copies of the map with the route we're taking so that the people that fall behind can catch up with the proper communication of where we're at. If you've never taken a cruise like this before, it's a very scenic route with tons of long, straight stretches so there will be plenty of opportunities to fool around. It's an amazing cruise to take, especially when you've got nothing but fast cars surrounding you as far as the eye can see. I highly suggest thinking twice about opening up the throttle too aggressively on PCH because we will definitely be getting a lot of unwanted attention cruising with the large group of fast and loud cars that we'll be in.

Here's the cruise route and a link to the map where you can check out different points by zooming in and switching to the satellite view.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UT...cc07e8b2bac247

RSVP Lists:

Orange County Horsepower Attendees

SIr RicCuS
POISND U
50 Proof
cobramac
curry101 [OFFICIAL OCHP CAMERA CAR]
The1WhiteDevil
v8only
Lightning McBundy
SoCalFiveO
kameleongt
TokenBlackKid
ZONick
HIGHPSI
ret_junior
Ranger_mike
Fastback91
ArmedSVT
reivaxtorres
Thunderhorse
waketek516
sikblkgt
BrianGT
STANG8U
FAsnakes
SCS197GT
joedls
Eduardo
Ghost04GTO
macmovieman
96redv-8
XxViSiOnxX
bbak91
Topless_Sn8k
94GT_Mike
Torresjr1120

Motorgen Attendees

SeanPlunk

The Mustang Pit Stop Attendees

Chuy
Jose
BrianGT
dafizuck
EBCOBRA
Novanutcase
nitrobullitt

SVTP Attendees

02saleen
P49Y-CY
Rcn4god
JoeLee
whammy91
AssassinoGrigio
96SN8K
03terminator77
desert_gypsy
Wishing4Cobra
baginoman
g00se
Bl4ckedoutc0bra
crj814x4
mytjojo

Modular Ford's Attendees

SC99GTVert

Mach 1 Registry Attendees

spanky192
blumnday99

LS1 GTO Attendees

Ghost04GTO
HunterKiller89
reign1
mofofernando
CLCHNGO
DSmastery
Cavi Boy Jones
grizzly6768
G.I.JO.G5
cobaltracrtc
Knotsack
6point0 goat
Cavi Boy Jones +6
jm7368

LS1 Tech Attendees

Ryne @ CMS
59 camaro
geovett
F4iSickness
hlaalu
NachoSS
C5natie
Chadoo951
C5natie
2chevyss
99BlownSS +1
regcabls6

Corvette Forum Attendees

1 BLOWN V8
RoatanMan
RedRiderZR1
ZO6Fanatic
BGC5Vette
Z28STYLE23
C_Williams@RPM +10 cars
hbvette07
Madsen

So Cal Terminator's Attendees

jhwalker
javierrflores
OldYeller

Trail Blazers SS Owners Attendees

Lilaaron233333
jmc07SS
Gibs07TBSS
hpjunkie
vett4five
navy rob
Left Coast 32
Ls7c-10
TJohnson
k5ivan
mikes'ss
Blasst9406

Mustang Empire Attendees

teaguelsr76
Shaolin Crane
Vanessa

GRRRR8 Attendees

familycaronROIDS!
WickedMom
Thrasher
GPDAN
Night Train
kgb4187
G8GTFAN

I am also going to go. Looking forward to meeting some of the local GN guys as well.

Cool.
It'd be cool to get a couple more of the smoking tire YouTube superstars out there along with Reggie.
Spoolfool2 and Evil87....gonna represent?

Graza....this would be a nice event to advertise your GN 4 sale.

Rafeal....Any of the Ralph clan gonna come out?:D

Yup....the storm is picking up speed and should arrive earlier than previously expected, so hopefully it'll be all flushed out before Sunday AM.

Gallo Vicioso!!! meanchicken your name gets cooler and cooler every year!!!!!!

I was thinking of pomona on sunday i mite change my plans just to hang with you guys!!!

FOR SALE 1963 CHEVY NOVA 96k original v6 runs good blue on blue 3.200 FIRM Drive it home!!!

some one please buy this car so i don't have to go to pomona..

I was thinking of pomona on sunday i mite change my plans just to hang with you guys!!!

FOR SALE 1963 CHEVY NOVA 96k original v6 runs good blue on blue 3.200 FIRM Drive it home!!!

They didn't make a v6 in 63 Ralph I think you ment a 194 straight 6. :wink:

Come on out Ralph.

I might have a interested person for that Nova.
Got any pix?
E-mail me more details and pix at tpidcock@pwav.com and I'll send them over to the guy.

JUs washed the gn then i go check the weather and its a 70 percent chance WTF

I think they should fire all weather men and just hire hot chicks to point at the sky and tell us what they think would happen. The hot chicks may not know what they're doing either, but at least they're fun to look at.

Fun to look at...not too bright....kinda like...Lava Lamps.:biggrin:

They didn't make a v6 in 63 Ralph I think you ment a 194 straight 6. :wink:

brent hows it going???

nova had a v6,, but I personaly installed a strait 6 sorry for the confussion
so strait 6 from the factory with matching #'s did it my self BRENT:eek: