So, ya say ya got a fast bike? (Jason Cramer's answer)

I love the way, in the first vid, the guys keep their hands in their pockets and just turn around and walk away with one last look to be sure their buddy just got smoked!!!! :eek:

Adam

turbosam6 said:
Bad ass!

Bike guys kill me, always talkin' trash. Yeah, they are fast, but don't impress me. Seriously, you take a bike that ran 11's stock, mod the hell out of it and run what? 9's? Whoop-de-do.

You'd be surprised at how many bike guys are Buick guys too.

Sweet! :eek: The young bike guys are just like the young rice guys. All mouth and nothing to back it up. :D
John

everyone wants to know what they said afterward...

well, they were not saying much. It was dead quiet in that camp.

I wish the vids were better, they were just taken with a camera that could take little clips. You know how these things happen, kinda spur of the moment.

The thing is up here at 4600 ft. the bikes are considerable slower than they would be at sea level.

if you turn the volume up you can hear that the bike never let off or anything. These 2 bikes are not the fastest ones on the road either. ;)

:eek: Wow, Jason didn't even put car lengths on the faster bike...he put BUS lengths. My god, excellent kills Jason!

that is actually the 3rd bike that was supposed to be there that did not show up. how much faster is that than the GSXR?

Race Jace said:
that is actually the 3rd bike that was supposed to be there that did not show up. how much faster is that than the GSXR?
with the right rider, it will go easily mid 10's. Ive seen magazine claims from 9.90's to 10.40's. Its quite a bit faster than the smaller cc bikes that those were.
with me probably mid 13's...lol :biggrin:

Cats out of the bag!!!!!!

if the bike runs 9.50, then Jason's car must be in the 8's !

well jason, you gonna let it all hang out in LV??
do we have to get a crotch rocket to run you ?

very nice, love the scenery, especially like the finish line shot!

9.50 huh???

Awesome!

Someone needs to take a still from the last movie where the GN is right infront of the camera and the bike is about a football field behind and turn it into an OWNED pic

Wow.... Very nice.. Very nice........ I just keep watching those vids over and over.... Man thats cool. Great job and thanks for sharing. Definatly excellent advertising for RJC....The legend continues... LOL :D :D :D

TurboIndian said:
what are you talking about? 99.9% of the roads in FL are straight, flat & smooth.

Yeah, but I meant disolate as in having nothing around, no traffic, etc.... Where I live in south Florida it is pretty darn crowded and hard to find nice test n' tune roads where there is nobody.... Up in northern/central Florida there are still some nice roads with nothing around (especially up near Gainesville/Ocala where there are a lot of horse ranches and farms)....