So who got killed by a talon?

c n avoid87

Nice first race, idk what happend the second time around. Anyone from here owns this gN? Dont be ashame wr all lose some times..

The second time around he said, well I couldn't real him in the first time so why try this time?

Rafs-T-Type said:
The second time around he said, well I couldn't real him in the first time so why try this time?

I though he was going to actually try, he did a burn out an all. Those talons awd are sneaky. I had an eclipse awd. Sneaked out on alot v8 from the dig..

Few years back when I was 12 second fast, I got beat by a modded Eclipse. Thing had a bigger turbo on it, boost controller, exhaust dump and various other mods, but he kept in stock appearing on the outside right down to the exhuast tip....we stayed pretty even until after about an 1/8 mile then he slowly walked me.
Been looking for him....I'm waaaaaay faster now.

The AWD Talon/Eclipse is no joke when built right.

There are two of them local to me, one being really nasty. That little f^cker pulls a 1.3 60' and runs 9's all in street form:eek:

Only went up against one talon that was worth anything at the track. He got me out of the whole but only ran a 12.5 to my 11.5. Heard all the talk but none have the walk.

Mikey

We're told how much boost the Talon was running in the video, but no word on the GN. Could have only been running ten pounds of boost with the GN for all we know, as even the burnout looked weak...

We win sum we loos some. That gt35 on the talon kicked our ass.. The gn did walk the evo so that tells me that it was runing hard, just not hard enought.

I was dead even with a turbo eclipse with stock turbo. Good thing I left my nitrous bottle home that day. I would like to build an awd talon one day, have seen those cars run insane times on youtube. And those studder boxes sound sick on in line motors for some reason.

Looks like one of my 'epic GN failure' races, but I havent lost to an Eclipse/Talon lately... last one I raced was back when I had the TA-49, duttneck intercooler, stock converter and DP with M/T ET Streets. I got him outta the hole and ran a 14.0@100MPH but he ran a 14.5@102 and claimed it as a 'win'.

That was you and your GN in the video above...?
No no no, it just LOOKS like one of my races - like how bad I usually get beat. No - that guy driving wthe GN would look like a refrigerator next to me :eek: I dont have any of the mods that guy listed he had on that GN. Sucks bein only a 12sec GN... >_>

Homie_Telefrag said:
No no no, it just LOOKS like one of my races - like how bad I usually get beat. No - that guy driving wthe GN would look like a refrigerator next to me :eek: I dont have any of the mods that guy listed he had on that GN. Sucks bein only a 12sec GN... >_>

A 12 sec gn is not far away from a push to make it 11's..

Only went up against one talon that was worth anything at the track. He got me out of the whole but only ran a 12.5 to my 11.5. Heard all the talk but none have the walk.

Mikey

11.39 @ 130mph. This was at my home track in 2007.