So who got killed by a talon?

11.39 @ 130mph. This was at my home track in 2007.

Yep that's fast. I don't push it anymore because if I go faster than 11.49 I get pulled from the track for no cage so he would get me.
I've run 11.18 and backed it up with a 11.22 at 123 mph and got pulled so I could touch the tens. Someday I might feel brave enough to risk the breakage.

Mikey

haha I remember this race, I was three cars back watching it all happen. That talon is no joke and is a contender in the local king of the streets each year. The GN isnt a member on here and it has a lot of mods but their older mods (maybe 5-10 years old). Look up more videos posted by this guy and youll see the level of cars that show up. Big twin turbo porsche (spoolbus on youtube), ford GT, lots of evos and mustangs, and of course bikes.

The GN isnt a member on here and it has a lot of mods but their older mods (maybe 5-10 years old).

Perhaps that GN owner needs to join then, because he doesn't know how to launch his car from what was shown. That Talon is lucky to be pulling a 1.70 sixty foot from what I can see, haven't seen any at the track pull better than that even with 400+WHP, and that GN should have at least matched that with those drag radials. I'd like to see that GN with a better driver/launch, upping the boost, and perhaps not letting go of the throttle next time...

So who was in the white car on the service road. ?Looked like he busted both of them.
That is actually the yellow porsche known as spoolbus. Hes putting down 796 to the wheels. If you search youtube for spoolbus their are a couple videos of the cars we have in philly, and what that GN has to go up against