So how is Your NFL team doing so far this season.

Little6pack

It was killing me to be at work and NOT WATCH the Patriots Stomp on the Jets last night.
Did the Jets even show up?

I had to watch the highlights all morning today.

Who would you like to see in the SB this year?

Awesome. My team is doing awesome! 2-9:rolleyes:

Is it possible to dump a team you have been routing for for your whole life? I mean there is NO hope. The owner sucks. The qb sucks (and has 2 years left on his contract...owner is too cheap to cut him loose). The coach sucks (contract is up this year.) The offensive coordinator sucks (friends with the owner...he is going nowhere.) It's so bad that the fans fight each other at the games now. It's just BAD! They have never won a super bowl...and at this rate never will.

My team is 5-7, has an icon QB who is tired and took yet another mean hit last Sunday, fired there coach who has been questioned on his practices (i.e. cutting RM after four weeks), and at this point has no chance of a playoff run unless GB and Chicago really piss away the rest of there seasons... Which won't happen with there upcoming schedules.

I say New England vs. Atlanta for the 'Bowl. NE will probably cheat to win, just ask Josh McDaniels :biggrin:

Bears fan here, they are 9-3, have won the last 5, the offense has started to pick it up a bit, the defense is pretty good. Big test coming up this Sunday against the Patriots. Go Bears.

Another Bears fan here, the defense is solid this year I just hope Cutler can avoid throwing picks and we can take the Pats.

Hoping my Falcons don't fold late in the season. They are just about unbeatable at home over the last couple of years. Ryan has grown and matured so much in 3 years as QB. Our only Super Bowl appearance was a bust and Elway's swan song to go out as champion in 1998. GO FALCONS!!!:wink::D

My boys in blue aren't doing too bad considering most of the starting offense is on the bench with injuries. Sure is different getting used to this "losing" stuff though...;) GO COLTS! :biggrin:

Hoping my Falcons don't fold late in the season. They are just about unbeatable at home over the last couple of years. Ryan has grown and matured so much in 3 years as QB. Our only Super Bowl appearance was a bust and Elway's swan song to go out as champion in 1998. GO FALCONS!!!:wink::D

Ummm, in the last 4 games you get Carolina twice and Seattle... You'll be fine. :D

My High School team made the playoffs and lost in double overtime in the first round 34-31.

My other team the STEELERS are beatin and battered, but winning.

:biggrin:

My High School team made the playoffs and lost in double overtime in the first round 34-31.

My other team the STEELERS are beatin and battered, but winning.

:biggrin:

Well they should have an easy win Sunday at least:(

Where did all the Cowboys fans go ? I am happy they are out of it so I don't have to listen to a bunch of front runner idiots (who have never even been to Texas, let alone a Cowboys home game) talk junk. Big Blue is doing OK but the Eagles are tough. I think we have a shot to make the playoffs but it is looking like we would have to win the division so that would mean taking 3 out of 4.
We finish up with Vikings (away) Phili (home) Green Bay (away) Washington (away). The Eagles finish with the Cowboys twice , the Giants and the Vikings (home) The more I look at it the worse it looks but we do have a chance.

Once the playoffs roll around I think Vick DOMINATES. If Philly gets one of the two byes I think Vick put his body on the line and rushes for over 100 yards every playoff game. Philly gets there first SB in the Cowboys stadium.

my bi-polar raiders can't decide which team will show up but after so many losing seasons i'm ok with them just not giving up and i'm a long time raiders fan since 1970. Super Bowl, the cheaters/ patriots vs. the packers, too close to call

Oh pulease, it's not like any other team has ever done anything to get an advantage over another team. Show me one sport that it doens't happen. NASCAR cheats all the time, infact it's expected. Baseball steal signs. Most obvious is when someone is on 2nd and steals the signs from the catcher then relays them to the bench. All the sports have lip readers following the coach to try to figure out what he's saying that's why the hold up something in front of their mouths. So the Pat's happen to be the ones that got caught. Silly to get caught but that is over. The rest is sour grapes.