So did Rick Jensen of GMHTP get any feature cars at the Nats?

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
If so, does anybody got the scoop on who will be showing up in the mag??:D Inquiring minds want to know;)

I think the silver car is nice enough to be featured in any car magazine on the planet. If you were there, you know the car I am talking about.

Originally posted by RKHiPerformance
I didn't see Rick or Jim at the Nats. Did you guys see any GMHTP guys?

Well Ron Joseph (the PR director for the GS Nats) posted on the GSCA website that Rick was going to be in attendance so I ASSumed he was at the Nats.... Also GMHTP Magazine was suppose to be putting on some 20 fastest Turbo Buicks in the world competition race according to Ron.....

Whether any of this actually happened I do not know:confused:

Maybe somebody could shed some light on this???

Rick definetly wasn't there. Maybe someone else, but not he. I never saw any magazines there, only the TV babe.

GMHTP coverage -- Comments / Answers

Hello Guys & Girls,

The Response for Rick Jensen from GMHTP.

Rick was out of the country for personal reasons.

HOWEVER, the coverage and photographs will be featured in GMHTP in the future. My name is Brett Wallace, co-founder of GNregistry.com and webmaster tech / website owner of http://www.gsnationals.com - The Official Website of GS Nationals. All I can say is that it was AWESOME to be there.

BIO of Brett:
I bought the domain name gsnationals.com Jan 29, 2004, designed and developed it. I was contacted by GSCA of my intentions for the website and told them of goals and long term commitments. In conlcusion, I was offered several perks, one of them being the tag - "Official Website of the GS Nationals". In addition, I was added to the the staff of GS Nationals as webmaster. So as the webmaster, I was responsible for collecting information and photographs of the GS Nationals.

However, Rick Jensen had personal reasons for not being there this year. So then I was contacted to cover the event for Rick and get with him after the event to put an article together.

CONCLUSION:
YES - GMHTP will have plenty of cars featured in their magazine!

and Yes I am excited that this is happening.

I had not made it known to the public because I was no sure of the details, however, I did take about 1,200 photos and videos combined of the entire event.

later
Brett
www.GNregistry.com
www.GNXregistry.com
www.GSNationals.com

Silver T is from Wisconsin

Might have to talk to Rick and see if I can drive down to do a full blown article on Jim Lauer's T that has caught a lot of attention

Jim lives about 3 hours south of where I live.

It is a very sharp car and unique for 2004

Brett

Thanks for clearing that up Brett!:)

Hopefully you can get Rick to do a feature on Jim's silver T (after seeing pics of it I don't think you'll have to twist his arm too much):D :cool:

Originally posted by BuickGn Boosted
Unbelieveable car. Nice to see some of our products on it too!
please list some of the parts that are on that car....thanks :D

Jim Lauer actually lives a few miles from me and if Chris Endres didn't shoot the car, I would have. He never told me who he was going to pitch the feature to, but Lauer assumed it was GMHTP. I know it's been pitched to another magazine already and I'm not sure what the plans are for it, but I know Rick would like to have it in GMHTP.

Originally posted by Jim@GMHTP
Jim Lauer actually lives a few miles from me and if Chris Endres didn't shoot the car, I would have. He never told me who he was going to pitch the feature to, but Lauer assumed it was GMHTP. I know it's been pitched to another magazine already and I'm not sure what the plans are for it, but I know Rick would like to have it in GMHTP.

Jim, I hope Rick can get it featured in GMHTP even if it's featured in another magazine because it truly is nice enough to be in more than one mag!:)

Thanks for sharing this bit of info with us and I will be on the lookout for it :cool:

Jim Lauer's car will be featured in GMHTP. I shot it last month and am in the middle of writing the feature. It is the nicest TR I've seen yet.

Attachments

• lauer-c-c-scan2.jpg
    lauer-c-c-scan2.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 508