So did Rick Jensen of GMHTP get any feature cars at the Nats?

Originally posted by cendres
Jim Lauer's car will be featured in GMHTP. I shot it last month and am in the middle of writing the feature. It is the nicest TR I've seen yet.

:) :cool:

Originally posted by Jim@GMHTP
Jim Lauer actually lives a few miles from me and if Chris Endres didn't shoot the car, I would have. He never told me who he was going to pitch the feature to, but Lauer assumed it was GMHTP. I know it's been pitched to another magazine already and I'm not sure what the plans are for it, but I know Rick would like to have it in GMHTP.

Jim,
I am trying to reach you or Rick. Email got kicked back.
jsta6@bellsouth.net

Chris, You had that red iroc right? You still have that car? and whats become of it if you do.

I remember the first feature on it in GMHTP you wrote, pretty cool

BTW i noticed you have "campagnolo spoken here" under your nick, are you into cycling?

Nope, never owned an IROC.

Cycling, yes. I race mostly at the velodrome in Blaine.

Chris,

Do you have the contact information for Jim or Rick?

Can you forward them my email?

Originally posted by cendres
Nope, never owned an IROC.

Cycling, yes. I race mostly at the velodrome in Blaine.

hmph, musta been thinking of someone else

Brutal, I've done some track stuff myself but im mostly a roadie

if you are ever in the 'hood give me a holler. Theres lots of good riding here.

February 13, 2005

2004 GS Nationals Featured in APRIL 2005 GMHTP
=============================

On behalf of the GSCA & Nats. administrations, we all wish to extend our thanks & gratitude to Rick Jensen & Brett Wallace for the wonder coverage awarded us in their April 2005 issue.
It is much appreciated & valued.
Rick has already confirmed to be on hand to help celebrate & cover our 25th Anniversary event this coming May 17 - 21.
In Rick's & the magazine's honor, we are scheduling & running the " GMHTP Magazine World's Fastest & Quickest Turbo Buick Race". We will try to hold it on friday nite under the lites.

Add to this, "Lawrence Conley's Big gun Shootout" & several other specialty races & attractions, we are in for a big, all week, of fun, partying, & enjoyment.

This should be a "don't miss" event ! Hoping to see all Buick enthusiasts attend & participate.

Ron
Ron Joseph
Ron's Custom Auto

Visit Our New Website At:
Ron's Custom Auto Website

GNX342@aol.com
GSCA2306, PR Director
GS Nationals, PR Director
SouthEast MuscleCar Challange, PR Director
BCA26330

============================================================================================