Sneak Peak!

I'm gonna have to call you and get you motivated again! Based on my frozen Canadian experience a couple weeks ago, it's probably useless to try for a few months.

I'm gonna have to call you and get you motivated again! Based on my frozen Canadian experience a couple weeks ago, it's probably useless to try for a few months.

Cal,

Quit holding back, tell us how you really feel. Show us your tooke;):D

George

HAHA! I was going to post about the tooke, but couldn't spell it. I know it's just a matter of time before the tooke pictures hit the net :redface:

Its actually spelled TOQUE

Here is an example of a Canadian Toque :biggrin:

canada_day_girl.jpg

Its actually spelled TOQUE

Here is an example of a Canadian Toque :biggrin:

canada_day_girl.jpg

I can assure you, Cal didn't look like that in his toque :biggrin:

Thanks for the spelling .. I couldn't find it in the dictionary to get it right but I knew my spelling wasn't correct.

George

Forgot the Pic

Oops
I pushed submit before I added the Pic I took this morning ( and checked the spelling)

Attachments

• December 4 2009 Edmt.jpg
    December 4 2009 Edmt.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 922
Oops
I pushed submit before I added the Pic I took this morning ( and checked the spelling)
88325d1259956724-sneak-peak-

For some reason we do not get that stuff here in Florida.Only white stuff on the ground is Beach Sand here.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Just how I like it.I was FREEZING my BUTT PFF last night for the Christmas parade and it was only 46.

Shaun

Dont' feel bad.
We had snow (freak deal) in Beaumont, Texas last week...so I grab a jacket to put on, and my boss looks over at me and says "you p@ssy". He's from Canada-need I say more.

Very nice mike what a way to step it up my friend VERY COOL cant wait to see you run at BG next year

Motor revs very strong, getting the large frame alternator to mount properly was a real pain, but it's done.
Had to change my pulley's so i can get the alternator to charge at idle as well.
Front brakes should be here in the next couple days (Thanks TTGN).
Car is coming along sloooowly!
I have not been down the track for around 5-6 years now, should be interesting!

Looks great Mike. Hope to see you in Bowling Green with that beast!! PM'd you today. Mike:cool: