Smoking blue aftet oil change

Chrysler has a breather hose/tube that goes from the filler tube to the intake. Part of the pcv system. But, it will overflow into the breather hose if filled to fast. TR's don't have the same setup.

That doesn't sound right ^. Did thay from new?
Yes, the filler is to close to the intake and the oil can backup if poured to quick and will get into the intake. Smokes for about 5 minutes, made this mistake before!

In my case... it smokes only when the engine is cold, mostly at idle.
When the engine is warm, no smoke..
Plugs are clean so that oil must be coming from the turbo....
Once the oil pressure lowers, the smoke is gone.

The turbo oil seal replacement... is something diy or it needs some special tools?

I had a 96 Blazer that did the smoke thing after an oil change. Front end up on ramps, smoked like crazy after changing the oil and a couple of miles and no more smoking. Think the oil might have been pooling up in the rear of the valve cover and seeping past the valve guides into the rear cylinder?

In my case... it smokes only when the engine is cold, mostly at idle.
When the engine is warm, no smoke..
Plugs are clean so that oil must be coming from the turbo....
Once the oil pressure lowers, the smoke is gone.

The turbo oil seal replacement... is something diy or it needs some special tools?
Then you should get smoke at cruising speed with about 40psi of oil pressure going 60mph or higher. Its probably your rings sealing after they get hot and not your turbo seal gone.

I'm going with worn valve guides or seals. I have seen this on high mileage motors and not just buick V6 motors. If you pour the oil in really fast the oil will puddle in the head and run down the valve guides usually in the back of the motor.