smc alky kit

apparently these instructions self destruct

i can't believe my first day on here and my main question has been asked a dozen times. first turbo buick. i have dual smc not progressive (i dont think). i need instructions also. i have install but i need a little tuning. activates at 15 psi low speed. any more and it rattles. at 25 psi i get first light on casper gauge. oh yeh its been 90 degrees and 80% humid. not the best tuning time i know but i just got this car and its monster fun.

yangiant51 said:
Robby check your mail :wink:

You can post the instructions here if you wish. I dont have a problem with that.

Makes it a resource. Thats if Steve from SMC doesnt mind.

Julio, funny that you should mention that- I've since switched over to 'Alkycontrol' :wink: :biggrin: and had the SMC instructions saved as a file - intially started out to help just a few board members and it has skyrocketed into this- I think it's time to un-subscribe to this post as I don't want to tred on Steve's turf anymore and there should be plenty of instructions to go around now :D

Smc

Hello :( if its not to much trouble can i get those instructions to ?(one with round bottle) thanks...

is it possible for me to get a copy too? i'm in the same boat and no instructions for the scanmaster either any help would be appreciated, thanx.

how do all you guys run a alky system and not know anything about it :eek: talk about running a car with a lit stick of dynamite :rolleyes: ok ok I know ... your only running 15#s of boost :p now will someone post the instructions :biggrin: