smc alky kit

yangiant51, could you please send me those too.. Turbobuick10@aol.com
I just bought a GN with SMC on it already... No instructions and i know nothing about using this. What part of NE Ohio you from?

monte231ss and yangiant.....Nice to see some local turbobuick guys, we need to get together sometime soon and head to 42 or Quaker City......
-Joe

Sorry for the thread hijack

Thanks yangiant. It's good to see there are so many members here willing to take a few minutes to help each other out. Hopefully i'll get this car the way i want it in time for Buickday at Norwalk. Maybe see you guys there? Thanks again.

:) Since I bought the GN just 2 short years ago, many here have helped me with it, and I'm only too happy to be able to give something back! Joe :biggrin:

Could I ask for some instructions for this kit as well, none with the car I bought. Thank you very much for your help.

Joe, thanks very much for sending the instructions, but the T that I purchased has an SMC progressive kit, which did not come with any paperwork. The progressive unit is the one I need instructions for. Thanks in advance.

Jay, sorry I only have instructions for the non-progressive kit- I suggest that you contact Steve at SMC (Email or phone call), he will be able to get you the instructions :wink:

Joe, thanks again, you have helped many of us here. I'll contact Steve. Looking forward to tuning this car.

i just bought a kit today and i need a set of instructions too. also i have the older smc kit than the one on their website, whats are the differences, thanks -cameron

man! i hate to be the last one to ask , but can someone shoot me the ins. also for the alky kit Thanks Terry :)