SlickTR

zeus87gn

Automotive Neurosurgeon
Good seller.
Our deal was worked out with ease, he was willing to accept my slow boat payment in the mail, parts were exactly as described, and Slick even stood behind them and offered me my money back if they weren't as good as I was hoping. Of course I didn't need to do that as the parts were in good working order.

Here's to ya Slick!

Z

Good seller.
Our deal was worked out with ease, he was willing to accept my slow boat payment in the mail, parts were exactly as described, and Slick even stood behind them and offered me my money back if they weren't as good as I was hoping. Of course I didn't need to do that as the parts were in good working order.

Here's to ya Slick!

Z

HEY THANKS ZEUS!!

It was a pleasure doing business with you.

HEY THANKS ZEUS!!

It was a pleasure doing business with you.

Oh, but I haven't told you the best part....

Before I changed the components, I reset my computer and discovered that the boost solenoid was supposed to be vented. I've had it capped for all these years! :eek:

Anyway, when I removed the cap, I had to turn the boost down to keep from spark knocking. Then I changed the sol and reset the computer again. I swear it's running better than ever. I'm going to continue to run your parts and keep my originals as spares!

The pleasure is mine in a better running vehicle!
:biggrin: