Slapped in performance price

Spoolin Hooligan

Off the wagon Boost Addict
I don't know if this is the right place to post. But I've been thinking about buying a rebuilt engine transmission combo. since I can't sell my car because of the high miles. Realistically what am I looking at paying for a 500 to 600 horsepower rebuilt engine and transmission that can take the power.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I got a motor only! that can make that and more for sale..

You only have 130K on yours. That's nothing. Both my GN's have way more than that. Those miles shouldn't hold up selling yours. Now.... the condition might have more to do with it than mileage.

You only have 130K on yours. That's nothing. Both my GN's have way more than that. Those miles shouldn't hold up selling yours. Now.... the condition might have more to do with it than mileage.
Maybe, it has an oil leak but for $8000k I still thought it was a good deal. Because if I have to pay to fix it the price is going up.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

I'm getting messages for engines for 12k I guess you got to pay to play. Looks like I will be building my own slowly. If I don't sell

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

You could buy my whole car and put my drive train in your car. Or sell your car and buy mine do paint and body work and you'll have a 10 second car

You could buy my whole car and put my drive train in your car. Or sell your car and buy mine do paint and body work and you'll have a 10 second car

Ya and leave me to deal with my wife. I'm trying to sell my car now. Harder than I thought. Already taking a 4k hit. I'm either going to build a 10sec car or get rid of it. Decisions decisions

Ten second power comes with a big price tag. I have over 10k in my drive train. Sometimes its easier to cut your losses now than to go in deeper and double what your gonna lose

Ten second power comes with a big price tag. I have over 10k in my drive train. Sometimes its easier to cut your losses now than to go in deeper and double what your gonna lose

I completely agree so what should I start the bidding at lol.:p

You have a solid car that looks good. Fixing the oil leak is a pretty easy task. The miles are nothing for a 25+ year old car. I would stand firm on your price. We decide the value of our cars and set the market.