sink hole

jlat

hello people; You's must of seen the news latley of the giant sink hole in a home in Cal? That really is some bad luck. Going to bed and end up dead in a sink hole in your own home. Last I heard it was growing!!!!
Makes me feel lucky.
IBBY

hello; Thanks for the correction as it seems something like that would happen in Cal.
IBBY

Link?

To the sink hole, not rmar's date.:eek:

Mike B.

Lots of sink holes in FL. Man, that was bad luck for that guy. Wrong place, wrong time.

Foolish Man builds his house on the Sand....

I was pissed they didn't try more to save the guy, He could of had an AirPocket in the matress. Still might unless he hit the Aquafer.
Would of only took a crane an entree point from the top through the roof into his room.....
NASA helped out the coal miners while back,but nobody but the guy's brother tried saving this guy.

I just had my house's slab lifted last month for the first time. I'm in Orlando,FL. They inject concret with pumps, i watched the house rise with laser markers...8^0

(sorry if this posted double)

I think you missed something.
His brother tried saving him.
The hole is over 100 feet deep.
He fell over 100 feet.
It was just false hopes once he fell.

Like Pronto said. Wrong place, wrong time.
He could have come home from work to find the hole and been alive.
It was a worse case scenario. He was sleeping.
By the time he knew what was happening it was too late.

D

It started out at 30 x 30, His brother was in the hole digging to find him when the first EMS services arrived. They pulled him out an made him stop digging.Then they just waited two days,watching the house, I been watching this from when the story broke. this is local news for me

It could be worse, he could wake up next to my ex-wife!!

Kidding, I was never married before..