Single best Mod?

Curious what everyone feels was the best single mod they did to their car? Doesn't have to be performance related. In fact, mines not.

Being a taller guy mine would be getting an extra set of seat tracks, cutting 1" + out of them and rewelding. Head is no longer into the headliner. Made my own mount extensions too that pushed the seat back another 2". Car is much more comfortable to drive.
Yeah, I ended up with the "get back seat brackets" from TR Custom Parts and couldn't be happier. I can sit comfortably now at 6'1".

Best non-performance mod for me was a center console armrest from Kirban.

Performance mod..... hard to say at the moment. Alky and some other things being installed in less than a month so we'll see.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Reactions: Wes
Lots of great mods already listed in this thread, but I really like my aluminum GN reproduction wheels. The stockers were narrow, heavy, and starting to rust. Now I have 8"s all the way around and it gives it a nice stance.

Biggest bang for the buck and backed up at the drag strip was the PTC 17 blade NL converter. That netted the most ET improvement without any changes. Other than that, AlkyControl hands down. Keeps the intake temps really low.
I agree with this completely

#1 Drag radials
( M&H RACEMASTERS)
THEN TEMOVE THE HEADLIGHT
FENDER DUMP
CHIP
RACE GAS
TURN UP THE BOOST 3 POUNDS

Back in 88 WITH MY 87

Lots of great mods already listed in this thread, but I really like my aluminum GN reproduction wheels. The stockers were narrow, heavy, and starting to rust. Now I have 8"s all the way around and it gives it a nice stance.
I was thinking about getting a set of those.
What size tires are you running?
Can you post a photo?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I'm going back some years but I'd have to say Champion Ported Heads,that was the only single thing that I remember was a complete game changing experience. I was like holy cow why didn't I do this sooner!

I was thinking about getting a set of those.
What size tires are you running?
Can you post a photo?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
I've got a set too on my newest build in progress. 7s on the front with 10" wide ones on the back. Was able to fit 295/50s with no frame rub or boxing.

FASTXFI hands down. I have had this car in the family since it was brand new. It has gone thru many chips, chips with thumb switches, and just about every type of translator out there.