SI Head Flow Data Sheet

greeneyegi

I had a set of Brand new TA SI heads minor porting and then flowed and don't know how to read the numbers. Instead of calling someone I thought maybe somebody else can learn also?
I attached the flow sheets and can use help knowing any info I can get from them from you guys with experience. Like which #s represent the actual cfm to look at.
Whats difference between "corr cfm" and "Port Velocity" ?
Any other #s that mean alot when reading these.

Thanks
edited pg1.jpg
Pg 2.jpeg

Last edited:
That's Alil hard to belive a lightly ported set that's flowing close to 250 cfm . my TA SE flowed out the box at 28" like 200cfm intake and 170cfm exhaust . What's the highest flowing set of TA heads you have seen ?

Im pretty sure I can answer this but in fear of being flamed and condemned by the scientist and engineers on this page, I'll just say that's a nice flowing set of heads (y)

Im pretty sure I can answer this but in fear of being flamed and condemned by the scientist and engineers on this page, I'll just say that's a nice flowing set of heads (y)
Yes I agree with you on that .

I've been told with minor porting especially on the exhaust, these heads really flow.

I had a set of Brand new TA SI heads minor porting and then flowed and don't know how to read the numbers. Instead of calling someone I thought maybe somebody else can learn also?
I attached the flow sheets and can use help knowing any info I can get from them from you guys with experience. Like which #s represent the actual cfm to look at.
Whats difference between "corr cfm" and "Port Velocity" ?
Any other #s that mean alot when reading these.
Maybe Mods want this in the HOW to section?
Thanks
View attachment 306919 View attachment 306920
Likes like another 8 sec head.

Is the "corr cfm" the # you actually go by? And if so I see the exhaust doesnt pick up much more then a couple cfm per .050 after .500.
Im a novice at the numbers so keep it dumbed down for my sake.

Is the "corr cfm" the # you actually go by? And if so I see the exhaust doesnt pick up much more then a couple cfm per .050 after .500.
Im a novice at the numbers so keep it dumbed down for my sake.

Yea.

248cfm is about what I'd expect from the level 2 porting you got. TA's flow like 21x out the box, and TA says that the first 2 levels of porting are good for about 15-20cfm each, so a 248 makes sense.

Shit, if a 240cfm head is good for 8s, no wonder my heads have gone 7.60's....

Last edited: