show some Xmas spirit!!!!

cruzn57

Still plays with cars!
how about you guys ( and gals) stepping up to help out one of our own!
we all have been down that road before, here a chance to help someone at christmas time.
I'm sending some $$ to Lou to help get VadarsV6 running and safe.
you don't have to send alot, but show what the west coast guys are made
of, heres Lou's address.

Lou's automotive
26212 Dimension Way
Unit 140
Lake Forest, CA 92630
(949) 378-1590

how about you guys ( and gals) stepping up to help out one of our own!
we all have been down that road before, here a chance to help someone at christmas time.
I'm sending some $$ to Lou to help get VadarsV6 running and safe.
you don't have to send alot, but show what the west coast guys are made
of, heres Lou's address.

Lou's automotive
26212 Dimension Way
Unit 140
Lake Forest, CA 92630
(949) 378-1590
Cruz thanks a lot but I don't want any money, Just a hug. This was no big deal I help people all the time that is never heard about.It's always the bashing that seems to gets the attention not that I don't sometimes deserve it. After Christmas I will be back up to speed & my old self. Who then will be my first victim, lol

Virgin in so calif?????????

surely your joking !!!!!!;) ;)

glad Vadarv6 is back running,
my offer still stands, if it'll help!

Reply!

surely your joking !!!!!!;) ;)

glad Vadarv6 is back running,
my offer still stands, if it'll help!
Cruz what the boy needs badly is a pair of rear tires he's riding around with the cords showing in the rain. I have flash backs of an incident back in 98 when a customer who's mechanic couldn't figure the car out asked me to look at it. Right where the 73 toll road & the 5 meet going south there was a solid sheet of water I drove into it & hydroplaned right into the wall.I never gave his tires a thought that he had bald DOT's . My insurance company payed for the car it was a total I really should of told the guy to take a hike.This was a favor that I was doing at the time & damn near killed myself in the process. So anyone driving around with bad tires take heed to this advice.I have 42 years now of $hit happens stories like this working around cars.

working on that right now.........

harold emailed me, asked if I'd split buying him some tires,
told him Yes.
gave him my contact numbers.
gonna meet up after work and see what we can do.

(he just called and said "this is Knife boy" LOL)

I'll Put in fifty bucks for tires or what ever else we want to throw at this thing.

And don't thank me. Thank Gary...

Last weekend at the donut show, I stole his credit card when he was'nt looking. Anyone else need anything?:biggrin:

I'll Put in fifty bucks for tires or what ever else we want to throw at this thing.

And don't thank me. Thank Gary...

Last weekend at the donut show, I stole his credit card when he was'nt looking. Anyone else need anything?:biggrin:

I could use some MT tires...:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Cruz what the boy needs badly is a pair of rear tires he's riding around with the cords showing in the rain. I have flash backs of an incident back in 98 when a customer who's mechanic couldn't figure the car out asked me to look at it. Right where the 73 toll road & the 5 meet going south there was a solid sheet of water I drove into it & hydroplaned right into the wall.I never gave his tires a thought that he had bald DOT's . My insurance company payed for the car it was a total I really should of told the guy to take a hike.This was a favor that I was doing at the time & damn near killed myself in the process. So anyone driving around with bad tires take heed to this advice.I have 42 years now of $hit happens stories like this working around cars.
If you guys are serious contact him VaderV6 I'm sure he would appreciate that.

Wow thanks for the offers guys. Lou helped me in a big way and I appreciate all the offers that were made.
I have some Mickey Thompsons at home that came with the car. The tread will probably last a month given the compound, but they're brand new...well like 5-6 years old probably, but still soft and in new condition and were never mounted. I just need to get them on the car.
Thanks again!

If this is your daily driver, just know that drag radials and rain don't mix. How's it running?

I have 2 BFGoodrich radial ta 235- 60 -15 in great condition sitting in the garage . If you still need tires give me a call and come pick them up.. (310)213-2906

Lou, Raschke said if Fruchey new about what you just did he wouldn't hate you so much.:D
Fruchey I will never understand what his problem with me was. We would bicker back & forth. One week his car was faster the next mine & so it went till we both almost went broke measuring dicks with one another over who had the fastest E.T.slip.He finally won when I got bored with the whole deal & sold the car. Would I do it again, You bet, Those were the fun days.One thing that can never be denied though.I was always better looking. Be sure & tell him that for me, lol