Need a car shipped from Phoenix. to CA.

turbolou

Lou's Automotive 949-378-1590
Trying to decide if I want to drive or have the car I just bought in Phoenix shipped to my address in Lake Forest CA. I don't trust the car since it has only been driven 500 miles in the last seven years. Guy Cunningham has been nice enough to pick it up & keep it at his house & I need to get it here. It's approximately 350 miles. If anyone has a trailer that wants to make some money or any shipping connections please let me know. 949-378-1590 Lou

Call me Lou, I had a GN transported to L.A. by a reliable, local guy that only goes between here and Cali with speciality cars.

How much you paying Lou?
I might have time to do it, LOL
Cruz, I just spoke to Nick & he may have someone but I appreciate the consideration & will let you know if I need any help. Take care Lou

^ lou, im headed out their in a few weeks. if someone has a trailer here in cally i can bring it back for you?

^ lou, im headed out their in a few weeks. if someone has a trailer here in cally i can bring it back for you?

Nice offer Brent, but NO way Lou is going to wait a "few weeks" for his new toy! :D

Of course I would feel the same way. ;)