Lou Czarnota membership in the TB.com Sponsorship Team.

Gary Wells

White turbo Buick trailer park trash
Lou Czarnota is a TB.com Sponsorship Team member. Lou (Turbolou) has been serving the Buick community since 1988 and is located at: Lou's Automotive, 26212 Dimension unit # 140, Lake Forest, Ca, 92630.Lou can be reached at E-mail address >turbolou@cox.net< or cell # (949) 378-1590.

Lou Czarnota is once again a TB.com Sponsorship Team member. Turbolou is again a TB.com supporting supplier/vendor. Welcome back, Lou, and glad to hear that you are back on board.
I really never left! Where else can find a more elite class of sophisticates. I have too many years of my life invested in training you guys & don't have the time to start over elsewhere. Plus things have calmed down considerably in the southwest section. I have come to know Shane a little better & I'm assured that there is a dedicated group of people involved with this effort. They need our support.

Things do seem to be a bit more serene on the Southwestern Section. And Shane, Jay, and all of the administration is / are dedicated to making this a better board. But you never heard that from me before, huh? Glad to hear that you are still on board, Lou.