Should I go E85?

Precision Billet 6262. Highest power was made at 47-48psi and i tried to run it as high as 52psi but it just made more TQ over 48psi no more HP.

Precision Billet 6262. Highest power was made at 47-48psi and i tried to run it as high as 52psi but it just made more TQ over 48psi no more HP.

Compressor and turbine were most likely tapped out at that point.

You would be correct. The turbo was done.

I have a Bullseye Comp68r on my Evo. Its a 68mm compressor with a 71mm turbine. However I just upgraded to a 74mm turbine wheel. Its still in a T-3 footprint. I was able to make just over 800awhp on a local Mustang dyno at 39psi until I ran out of fuel. Ended up putting two of the new Walbro 416lph e85 pumps in the tank, but never redynoed. I'm quite sure the car was making around 850 in the low-40lb boost range with a lot left on the table. If you want to stay T-3 footprint turbo, this is a bad little mofo turbo.

Specs on engine, cams and intake used? Spool #s? Tuning system used? Very curious about this. Never ran any of the bullseye turbos.

Specs on engine, cams and intake used? Spool #s? Tuning system used? Very curious about this. Never ran any of the bullseye turbos.

2.3 4g63 (Manley TT, Diamond piston, 4G64 crank, block is 3/4 hardblocked)
Kelford 284HL cams
Magnus intake
Full spool 5500 in 3rd gear
AEM

Taking my thread back....lol. Anyone using the Robb mc tank sender with external fuel pump? I was looking to go that route. Not wanting to put a sump tank in..

Taking my thread back....lol. Anyone using the Robb mc tank sender with external fuel pump? I was looking to go that route. Not wanting to put a sump tank in..

I have no problem with a red's double pump in tank. and E85 stock lines

how much boost.I`m lookin at the Racetronix double pumper trying to decide new lines or not .I`d be pleased with what your making for rwhp.Also stock compiuter with Eric`s e-85 chip for me with 80`s.

how much boost.I`m lookin at the Racetronix double pumper trying to decide new lines or not .I`d be pleased with what your making for rwhp.Also stock compiuter with Eric`s e-85 chip for me with 80`s.
If you are considering the DP with 340LPH pumps then you will require upgraded lines.

i was planning on the walbro 255`s .I have never had any luck with aeromotive products.
How long til your kit lines and all are available?I don`t mind waiting just not too long?

i was planning on the walbro 255`s .I have never had any luck with aeromotive products.
How long til your kit lines and all are available?I don`t mind waiting just not too long?
You don't need different lines with two 255s.