Should be a nice weekend for BM

I'll come. Can someone get me an address or mapquest so I can find this outfit?

What time do you guys typically show up? Is this a friday thing, or Saturday thing?

Yea, I Think I'll make it. The GNX has been in hibernation and is getting hungry. See you then!

The Pro,

We meet there on Saturday night at about 9 PM. I assume you will be coming from Issaquah. Go West on I-90 and go North on 405 to exit marked 26 or 27. It's a couple miles after exit 24 for 195th and Beardslee. It's the only other exit until I-5 which is 6 or 7 miles past exit 24. It should say Mill Creek or Bothell Hwy. It is Highway 527. Anyway take the exit and go to the right (North) for about 3 1/2 miles and the Burgermaster will be on the left. You can't miss it.

Kewl:) Maybe Frank can go to the other boards he hangs out at to get more cars to come:) He like to stir up other car clubs and groups :D I bet he was one of those kids that alway had to poke at the hornets nest LOL;)

I'll be there, The address is ( 18626 Bothell-Everett Hwy. Bothell WA. 98012 ) to those of you that haven't been there before.

The Pro
I cant wait to see another 9 sec GN pull in the BM parking lot:)
The RWHP you posted on another thread is more than i make eek: You need to start hitting the track with us so we can gang up on some of those 5.SLOW horse meat cars LOL

heh

It's taken me a *long* ass time to get the car running right. I've had a few problems (most around shoddy machine work) but hav e addressed those hopefully. What I need more than anything right now is a damn good cage. That is what prevents me from launching as hard as I need to in order to put down a good ET like I know the car is capable of.

I also have a friend coming to town in a week or two to help me tune the heap out. I haven't been beyond 12-14 psi yet on this combo. It will be interesting to see what it finally makes when all is said and done.

Well if you keep the boost that low i think i can hang with you on pump gas Hehe;)

Good seeing you lads there tonight...

That oil leak.. Turns out to be the valve cover (how it got loose is a mystery) and a small leak on that oil return like I suspected. The big leak was the valve cover though..

Cya soon!

It was nice to meet you and see some new blood in the area.
I think somebody was telling you it was a valve cover:D Your car didnt sound to good when you left:eek: It was nice to meet you and im looking forward to watching you run and line up against you:cool:

It was running fine, it was hitting the rev limiter (I have it a little lower than normal). I was smoking the tires through 70mph.. Caught up with that A body.. He didn't want to dance. lol

Hey Pro
When TK shows up in the next couple of weeks I will probably be meeting both of you also.

As soon as I get the SCT software for my truck I think I will have to buy Todd a plane ticket back up here so he can help me with my stuff. He says he's getting familiar with it now.
Dale

Awesome, look forward to it.

We're gonna tune my heap out some as well, and he did mention getting with you about the SCT stuff. We should talk more offline as I have a few things to chat with you about.... Your expertise is needed on a few things. :)