Shot my GN for a short comedy film, some pics

Carr

Cinematographer
I just directed and DP a short independent comedy called "City freshness" as of now. We wrapped up last night and I just looked at some of the pictures this morning and decided to post up some of the pictures containing my GN on this thread. Should be a pretty funny movie about a small town couple spending the day in NYC. Movie was shot on super 16mm Kodak film.

DSC_7281.jpg

DSC_7308.jpg

DSC_7309.jpg

DSC_7310.jpg

DSC_7334.jpg

DSC_7337.jpg

DSC_7338.jpg

DSC_7340.jpg

DSC_7342.jpg

DSC_7348.jpg

Thanks, I just dropped off the film to the lab today. Had to push the Penn Station scene 2 stops, so I won't get the one light mini DV work print till monday. But will post the rough cut work print of the house scene sometime in the next two or three weeks.

the film is scheduled to be finished before August, I'm either getting the work print monday or tuesday, this lab I took the film to is taking longing then the usual lab I take it to, but is a hell of a lot cheaper. When the scene's finished, I'll have it on my website and I might have the whole film also on my website before it goes to festivals. still thinking if I should do that though.