Perhaps more Fast & Furious GN action?

BlackMetal

I hadn't heard of this until now. I'd like to see them do more with the GN since it was hardly in the movie.

http://reloadmagazine.com/?p=320
Los Bandoleros is a short 18 minute prequel film that Vin wrote, directed and produced as part of the deal of being in Fast & Furious 4. The day after filming on FF4 wrapped, Vin went to the Dominican Republic (I believe around July 2008) to film this prequel. It stars primarily himself, Michelle Rodriguez, and Sung Kang. Don Omar, Tego Calderon, Valentino Morales and Celines Toribio also have parts.

It is supposed to link the first movie to this new one and show what Dom and Letty have been up to and how they met Han.

It is not known how the prequel will be released. It was originally supposed to be released online prior to the release of FF4 to build hype, but I assume since there was already so much hype that they decided to wait. Now I hear that it may just end up on the dvd as an extra.

258ttud2.jpg

Well, I finally got around & saw the movie with my son last night. I would've liked to see the GN in more scenes than just the beginning. I don't know if it was me, but they tried to avoid the v8 sound, good thing. Something else I noted was...this was supposed to be the 3rd F&F & not Tokyo drift. Han is in this movie & invites Vin to Tokyo. It would be nice if they made that series & had the GN in it!