Time for a movie

Goat

I heart Boost and DRs...
I decided after watching the fast and furious movies how hollywood screws everything up..

So I made a few phone calls to some friends of mine and we are talking about getting somethings together for a small film (maybe like a hour or 2) Cause we can go to the drag strip not far from my house and rent the track.

Also we have a abandoned air strip close by we can use also (as a meeting up point for racing in the movie) I have already talked to the property owner and he gave me the go ahead and told him I would pay him for his time.

Im trying to get a few different car geners in this thing so it seems like a real "street race" but in a controlled enviroment.

I figured I can do this in a month maybe get the bs and story line or whatever done. Then do some filming around and most of all use a GN or TR in it! Most of the cars here will be everyday cars that anyone can have.

Im also going to talk to Jose Zeda to see if he will come help out as he has a GN swapped 93 RX7. He was a friend of my dads. Very respected Rotary tuner.

Let me know what you think on this?

man I been talking to a few people and working stuff out, but trying to do this the right way.

Check out "Streets of Legend". The actually storyline of the movie was really corny but they filmed most of it using camcorders. Most of the movie was filmed at locations where we used to drag back in 90s. They also used a lot of desert roads in Antelope Valley. If I am not mistaken it cost them under $20K to shoot and edit.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86yv1ZVx398[/YOUTUBE]

Can we have some girl racers in it? Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Uh oh, Goat... Parties over, momma's watching now. She's going to see all the bad things you've been saying about her!!!! :biggrin:

Just kidding! Welcome to the board, and there BETTER be girls in this movie! :cool:

Oh Im not worried about her one bit my baby can throw down with the best. Shes not racing, but we have already found some girls that do race.

and man what goes better with cars other then girls!!!!!!! I got yall covered.

Uh oh, Goat... Parties over, momma's watching now. She's going to see all the bad things you've been saying about her!!!! :biggrin:

Just kidding! Welcome to the board, and there BETTER be girls in this movie! :cool:

He can do whatever he wants to do cause I know who is coming home to! He is smarter then he looks trust me.