86 GN Turbo Movie Car Very Fast and Furious Car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Use the force vin....and sweet patterned shirts.

Attachments

• 528048_f496.jpg
    528048_f496.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 622
Uh.....what's yer moms address.....like 36 years ago?

Attachments

• terminator2.jpg
    terminator2.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 636
Don't tell the terminator monster Vinnie baby

Attachments

• Bootsy-Collins-a01.jpg
    Bootsy-Collins-a01.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 613
Yeah.....I'm sick again. Bored, I take full responsibility for the highjack.:biggrin:

Well I can tell you this after the movie the first GN movie car to sell had Vin diesel drove this car painted on the side. 2nd if you look in the move the car VD drove and did his stunts out of was smashed up good on one side. You can see that car here Fast & Furious 1987 Buick Grand National GNX on Inside Line Also If I remember correctly that car sold for less than 15k it was around 14500 I think on eBay this was the car that would be worth the money since it will be the easiest to compare to movie stills and be able to positively match to VD in the movie.

that is correct. that was the actual car used in the movie.

How did I not notice this thread til now? I actually lol'ed at this.

Mia Diesel? Really? Does she have hair?, can she drive 5 forward gears in a 3-speed Chrysler?

Gonna google.....brb

Edit: I actually did a search using the words "woman" and "bald". Let me just say the results are nothing I can post here.:biggrin:

That isnt the car shown in the movie and I would not pay 32k for the car unless you get a signature to prove that V.D. drove that car. I have owned a few movie cars so the sales pitch isn't going to work unless you got a ton of proof.

If you can prove that Ill gladly come buy it and I want to see it signed so I know it isnt one of the faked sigs and this isnt a faked movie car.

I been in the business for along time and Im not that old, but I have seen a ton of faked movie cars claiming to be the hero car. Now I believe that this was a stunt double car. It however is not the one they show the inside view of.

and can get some detailed pics of the inside and trunk area maybe some underneath it of the suspension etc...

Goat, What movie cars have you owned? I also don't understand all the hate directed to this guy's sales ad, moderators should have shut this down.

Hector's running 3 Civics at Race Wars this year, all with Spoon Engines, T66 turbos, NOS, and MoteC System exhausts...

I apologized to the moderator profusely. It doesn't take away from this threads win factor.

OP...the cars worth every penny.

I need one of these, one of the big ones. Actually, lets make it two and Harry, I need it by tonight....

Attachments

• nos-14750-shfnos_w.jpg
    nos-14750-shfnos_w.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 347
  • nos.jpg
    nos.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 386
Status
Not open for further replies.