86 GN Turbo Movie Car Very Fast and Furious Car

Status
Not open for further replies.
I blame the moderator.

I woulda' nixed it at post #1 :biggrin:

Happy New Year you buncha monkeys!

Yeah, who is the for sale moderator???????? He ought to be tied up and shaved smooth then some baby oil all over than......... O never mind my mind kind of gets off track.... ah Happy New Year....... yeah that's it Happy New Year...

Pronto is the funniest person in the world. I had tears from laughing so hard at every single one of his posts in this thread...

This is the reason we need to send a terminator back and kill Vin Diesels mother.

ok all the information that I have tells me that this car is not one of the cars. I know one or two of the cars had a 350/sbc put in them. also there are a few other charecteristics of the cars that were used in the movie. the one shot they showed in the movie where they did show the inner door panel had different lines in the sheet metal than the one that is for sale 3or 4 cars did not have inner door panels on them. so that limits this car to one of two. now I dont think "hollywood" is going to miss stuff like window molding paint flaking off there car for DETAIL like the one in the pics. but I could be wrong. my car was in the movie and I only want $19500..:D

Status
Not open for further replies.