Turbo Buick needed for a low-budget horror film!

1BADT

TurboHolic
Hey everyone,

Haven’t been on here in quite a while, at least since I sold my 86 Rosewood T-type a couple years ago, still kickin myself for doing that by the way.

But anyhow I thought I would stop by and see if anyone from Minnesota might be interested in seeing your T-type or GN in my latest low-budget horror film!

We are shooting some scenes on Sat. Aug 2nd & Sun. Aug 3rd that requires a cool car for one of the actors to drive a short distance and park it at a bar and in another scene at a motel.

This would be on a volunteer basis for copy and credit in the movie plus any gas expenses that may be incurred.

So if any fellow Minnesotan’s are interested and wanna here more about what we are up to. Feel free to drop me a line via e-mail for more details.

Thanks for your consideration!

Jason

E-mail: jason@nftsproductions.com

Come open my garage and shoot my car-there's a low-budget horror film;) . Shouldn't be too hard to get someone to do it.

Shoot Tom Shea an email at ttshea@frontiernet.net He is the president of the Minnesota Grand National & Ttype Association. They have a club meeting coming up on the 31st of July and he could announce it there. If you want a TR for your project then he is the man to contact. I am no longer in Minnesota but do handle the web site for them. We have a large group (I believe we have over 25 TR's and GNX's) in the club. Chances are one of them would want their car to have some screen time.