Shop referral in Sacramento?

Sarah99gxe

Finally got my Turbo
Ok, I'm now ready to get my regal running. We've had the motor rebuilt but I need to get vacuum lines and electrical hooked up and it needs to be primed and all that good stuff before starting.

Does any one have any shop recommendations that I can take my car to to have this done? I just don't have the time (or experience/knowledge) to do all this myself. This needs to be local to Sacramento & surrounding suburbs (within triple aaa towing distance :) )

Thanks,
Sarah

I personally have never been to this place of business..and I don't have any ties to this shop..but you might want to call PTS Xtreme, and they might be able to point you in the right direction.

They used to be located in Sac.

Good luck in your search.

Performance Transmission Services

Yep, personally know Bruce, they did the transmission in my Cutlass. I haven't called him yet, but thought I'd try here first.

The work is excellent. I've never had a better performing transmission. Let's just say the Cutlass chirps every gear from take off :) He's a good guy and if you have any questions he's very helpful. We plan on going back when the transmissions in our other cars need to be done as well.

Ok, I'm now ready to get my regal running. We've had the motor rebuilt but I need to get vacuum lines and electrical hooked up and it needs to be primed and all that good stuff before starting.

Does any one have any shop recommendations that I can take my car to to have this done? I just don't have the time (or experience/knowledge) to do all this myself. This needs to be local to Sacramento & surrounding suburbs (within triple aaa towing distance :) )

Thanks,
Sarah

Have you tried Mizzis Automotive in Fairfield? 40 minute drive from Rancho. Just a thought. their number is 707 429 8820