SHOCKING NEWS !!!! "ttaowner" AKA GMV6TURBOPOWER OR lindalikesgns OR turbojenni

It doesn't surprise me that you put a GN motor together with a non turbo crank! Any mechanic with integrity wouldn't do such a thing.
You don't even own a Buick so STFU.[/QUOTE]

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:.I bought in 1992 turbo motor came out 86tr took the motor out my self .open the motor nonturbo crank:eek:what im trying to say that back then mechanic were putting non turbo crank on tr..

i was referring to a quote

That was a quote made by Russ Merritt on post #26.

He stated he put the engine together with a non turbo crank.

I stated it doesn't shock me.

I do own a Buick. So does a friend of mine who had Russ do the engine for him and it has not been right since day one, hence my comment.

This thread was started to let people know about a member who was shady correct? Well, after Russ was paid and my friend called to voice his concerns a few days later, his calls were ignored and messages weren't returned.

So, why should I STFU if this did happen. Maybe I don't know the rules here. Are we selective here on who we expose?

There have been quite a few non turbo crank cars that have ran pretty fast,and at one time a few years back there were not many choices.
If you are putting together a 11-12 sec motor and dont abuse(detonate it) that non turbo crank will be just fine.

Integrity comin from you........8 posts, no name and no location givin.....

Show your face you chicken ****.......

That was a quote made by Russ Merritt on post #26.

He stated he put the engine together with a non turbo crank.

I stated it doesn't shock me.

I do own a Buick. So does a friend of mine who had Russ do the engine for him and it has not been right since day one, hence my comment.

This thread was started to let people know about a member who was shady correct? Well, after Russ was paid and my friend called to voice his concerns a few days later, his calls were ignored and messages weren't returned.

So, why should I STFU if this did happen. Maybe I don't know the rules here. Are we selective here on who we expose?

Here I am

My name is Duarte and i live in New Bedford MA.

I had the T-Type and drove to your house with John. Remember?

My Friend John Rodriques is the one who's car you worked on. you told him $1400 to do his tranny and then charged $1900 and said it was for fliuds. $500 for fluids?

You also did his cam and the car never ran right and he had it redone. Also told him it was a $600 increase after work was done.

Remember Paul Powers? fisherman from New Bedford? You still owe him $400! He want's to know when you're going to pay him

How about A.J. another fisherman. after all the work he brought you, you just blew him off one day.

Any of this ring a bell?

You tried your hardest to get me to let you work on it. I said after John's was done i'd see how it ran then i would do mine and you said you would be busy at that point so i should let you do it now with John's. I'm glad I didn't let you do the work. Something didn't seem right trying to rush the job.

No one is chicken here or afraid of you at all!

When you find people with money you try to rake all you can then blow them off. How integral!

You're over priced and over rated. Any of those people will be more than willing to state it too.

You talkin out your ass.....You the guy that worked for the phone company? I believe you lost your job and had no money to fix your car. Can't be pissed at me for that......I could care less if I worked on it or not.....Your comical!!!

Johns car was a headgasket if I remember correctly. Fixed it and freshed the whole motor actually. Johns car ran mint for pump gas, that all he wanted.... NEVER heard another word from him...I thought I took pretty good care of John.....His trans had a leak, picked it up, fixed it for free (as I should) and delivered it back to him......Never heard another word....Funny how people can turn **** around on you......I don't think it was 600$ extra though, he wanted me to pay for all the shipping of his parts and he was a little pissed that my estimate I provided him didn't include shipping parts...He coulda taken his car outta here but he didn't.....What actually happened to it? Do you actually know? Turned it up and blew it up? That normal for a lot of Buick guys......You shoulda seen his head gasket when I picked it up......

I don't owe Paul any money? Where did you come up with that? I did so much free **** that guy it ain't even funny.......The more I seemed to help people the deeper the hole gets......

Where is AJ? He just congratulated me for getting married......Love to see him come in here and post how I ****ed him.......

That's correct, I got out of Buicks...Work on my own and little for friends. You got nothin to worry about......I think you guys might be a little upset cause you got nowhere else to go?!? Either way, I don't care.....

AJ always has a place to go.......I'd help him in a second if he needed it.....

Anyway, good luck Duarte.

My name is Duarte and i live in New Bedford MA.

I had the T-Type and drove to your house with John. Remember?

My Friend John Rodriques is the one who's car you worked on. you told him $1400 to do his tranny and then charged $1900 and said it was for fliuds. $500 for fluids?

You also did his cam and the car never ran right and he had it redone. Also told him it was a $600 increase after work was done.

Remember Paul Powers? fisherman from New Bedford? You still owe him $400! He want's to know when you're going to pay him

How about A.J. another fisherman. after all the work he brought you, you just blew him off one day.

Any of this ring a bell?

You tried your hardest to get me to let you work on it. I said after John's was done i'd see how it ran then i would do mine and you said you would be busy at that point so i should let you do it now with John's. I'm glad I didn't let you do the work. Something didn't seem right trying to rush the job.

No one is chicken here or afraid of you at all!

When you find people with money you try to rake all you can then blow them off. How integral!

You're over priced and over rated. Any of those people will be more than willing to state it too.

Hey Russ how come you didn't sell me any of those $500 fluids ?
Come on Dude I wanna go fast , you holding out on me :D :D :D

I have a job and I have money but you don't have my money

Paul says you owe him $400 that's where I came up with it

I never said you ****ed A.J. I said you blew him off

First I was hiding and now i'm talking out of my ass?

So someone whom you've done work for that doesn't come out correct or owe money to or that you blew off or were too expensive, you just thrash their cars?

I know your kind

I've bought many things from this board. Engine, crank, pistons, 70mm kenny bell plenum and throttle body, hard vac lines and so on. I'm here almost everyday but because i have 8 posts i'm a new guy?

this is the hearsay iv'e received from these people.

The board can take it for what it's worth

Well, a friend of mine drove all the way from NH to Springfield to buy some parts from you 88 (pre arranged meet) and you blew him off. Seems like anyone selling stuff is subject to some problem one time or another...

Not to go OFF thread but I tried calling & emailing INTERCOOLED88 to buy some items he had listed. Never got a call or email back. I may have had another ID like littlesixsteve at the time.

As for Russ he seemed to treat me well & gave GOOD straight forward info abount my car.

As for James TTA owner he went out of his way to call & email me back when I inquired about a part. However Big Al was able to fix my steering colum.

TTAowner

Same here I bought part from him and he answer the fone every time I call, parts came fast.Thanks James

Not to go OFF thread but I tried calling & emailing INTERCOOLED88 to buy some items he had listed. Never got a call or email back. I may have had another ID like littlesixsteve at the time.

You and Pronto need to get your story right. Pronto said you did contact me a ("pre arranged meet") and you say you didnt have contact with me ("Never got a call or email back").

I sometimes refuse to do business with specific individuals. Mainly because I had bad experiences with them, or they post stupid **** on the boards(Drama queen posters). Or if they rip people off.

I get a huge amount of Emails, pm's and phone calls, and dont have time for games.

You and Pronto need to get your story right. Pronto said you did contact me a ("pre arranged meet") and you say you didnt have contact with me ("Never got a call or email back").

I sometimes refuse to do business with specific individuals. Mainly because I had bad experiences with them, or they post stupid **** on the boards(Drama queen posters). Or if they rip people off.

I get a huge amount of Emails, pm's and phone calls, and dont have time for games.

That wasn't me it was another guy..... :p

I couln't even get too you :eek:

Sounds like a SUCKY way to do business to make a pre determined call about folks prejudging them..

The member you left high and dry after he made araingments specifically to see you since he was coming down from NH was V8Killer. You didn't answer his calls. You were nowhere to be found. MIA after he drove a hour and a half to meet you when you promised you'ld be there. That was several years ago. Steve tried to contact you last year even though he was warned not to bother but V8Killer...

The member you left high and dry after he made araingments specifically to see you since he was coming down from NH was V8Killer. You didn't answer his calls. You were nowhere to be found. MIA after he drove a hour and a half to meet you when you promised you'ld be there. That was several years ago. Steve tried to contact you last year even though he was warned not to bother but V8Killer...

Pronto if you think so poorly of me, then why did you contact me thru pm on this web site, looking for a transmission cross member in 2009 about 6 months ago?