SHOCKING NEWS !!!! "ttaowner" AKA GMV6TURBOPOWER OR lindalikesgns OR turbojenni

brett as far as i know you and i have no problems right?

That is true. I have no problem with you personally. You have not beat me or any of my friends. If you had I would have dealt with you at the LVD when I saw you there. I am well aware of who you are and what you look like.

You have apparently beat a few people for their money in the past. As im sure you can imagine people do not like getting beat for their hard earned money.

I'm not sure what kind of problems you were having inthe past that caused so many members to post what they posted about not receiving their parts but it certainly does appear that you angered quite a few people and with good reason it appears.

I guess the more important question is if you made good on those you burned as that is all you can do after burning someone.

Deadbeat sellers are a touchy subject for many right now as it seems to be more and more common. I don't think anyone is accusing you of beating anyone now but having multible screen names after beating people just doesn't give members a warm and fuzzy feeling.

I would suggest paying those people back double for whatever you owe them if you have not already done so in some fashion.

Just curious why you need 4 plus log in names.

to me that would be an ultra pain in the azz unless I was trying to fock somebody:wink:

when i / my girfriend joined her 5 plus years ago she joined to buy a car on here and i kinda took over the account but when i got my own computer i got my own account. then i was taking a beating with my account so i created another and that one was linked to me as well. so after having 3 names associated to me i created a account with a clean slate and have not had any problems on here since.

i realize it is a privlege to be on here and not a right. i made some mistakes in the past and i have learned from them.

sorry to the people that i had a problem in the past but nobody involved in this thread had any dealings with me except for glenn/turbo g and i had no problem with him except he just wanted some feedback from me which i don't know how to give!

sorry to the people that i had a problem in the past but nobody involved in this thread had any dealings with me except for glenn/turbo g and i had no problem with him except he just wanted some feedback from me which i don't know how to give!

of course they don't know who you are because you changed your name!! IF you had NOTHING to hide why change it ?? :rolleyes:

ttaowner; I would let this go if I was you at this point...

If I am not badly mistaken there might be even more names attached...

ttaowner; I would let this go if I was you at this point...

If I am not badly mistaken there might be even more names attached...

point taken! but for the record i never used any other than what was posted and i have not used the other names in about 2 years.

point taken! but for the record i never used any other than what was posted and i have not used the other names in about 2 years.

Replying to this is a waste of my ****ing time......

I'm not sure if you thought that maybe strong arming me to give you something was gonna work. You apparently bought the car thinking you had some kind of warranty with me? Let me set the record straight. That car taught me a very valuable lesson, If we aren't gonna build it right, call a tow truck and get it the **** outta here!!!...... When I delivered it, that car (for what it was) ran great!.....Lord knows what happened to it when you got it, I've heard your a real ****in genius from more than one source....

Next time do your ****in homework instead of acting on a he said she said basis. After you attacked me from behind on the board, I told you in a PM and I quote..... "Had you gotten in touch with me before you bought it, you woulda walked away from that deal" Whenever someone sells something on the board here with my name on it, I sit back and wait to see if anyone PMs or emails me about it. Very few are smart enough to actually do a little homework before buying. I have records and pics of just about every job I ever ****in did. You know what though, I'm pretty glad you didn't.

FWI, Those heads on that motor are garbage (I have the flow #s) and here's a pic of your motor in that car with a non turbo crank in it. :) You can only polish a turd so much......Have a nice day ttaowner or who ever you really are.... I'm done.....Adios!

Attachments

• 100_0611.jpg
    100_0611.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 1,969
  • 100_0624.jpg
    100_0624.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 1,962
re:comments

Just my 2 cents

Dont hate the player hate the game.

If you dont like the parts you get lay out some serious coin and buy 50 parts cars and complain about the quality of the parts you bought from the car owners.

Make your back yard look like a junk yard and have at least one half stripped car hanging around until your neighbors say something.

Spend 30 hours a week stripping cars, getting greasy, skinning nuckles and sweaty for the love of your buick and not make enough money to warrant even doing the parts thing to begin with.

Spend so much time stripping cars you drive around in a regal that looks like a piece of crap.

You would have been better off paying 25 grand for a low mileage beauty and get a second job to pay for the car.

OCD means no part no matter how nice will ever be good enough.

If you dont like the price buy from any of the 200 other people who do the same thing or better yet go get ripped off on ebay and expect paypal to get you your money back.

I could probably come up with more but i have ADD and lost interest already...Dave

!also motor was only done about 14 months before i got it QUOTE]

ttaowner;2223393i was basicly told to F OFF by russ about this whole thing so i am fine with that QUOTE said:
Really? I can't tell.

dan you have a issue with me call me up and tell me what it is 203 213 9126

or your only 2 hours away have some balls and come down here to my face and tell me :mad:

Dan is old and you know it. Why don't you invite Russ down for a face to face? Better yet...go see him.

Somebody sells you a car with a f'd up motor and you are trying to blame someone else for YOUR lack of buying skills. WAAHH WAAHH

[QUOTE
Somebody sells you a car with a f'd up motor and you are trying to blame someone else for YOUR lack of buying skills. WAAHH WAAHH

ya 2 years later after Russ did the car to the CUSTOMERS needs ($$$$) He did a lot of "ASSUMING" :eek: .. I bet he looks closer at cars he is buyin now :p

Dan is old and you know it. Why don't you invite Russ down for a face to face? Better yet...go see him.

Somebody sells you a car with a f'd up motor and you are trying to blame someone else for YOUR lack of buying skills. WAAHH WAAHH[/QUOTE]

I DON'T KNOW HOW OLD ANYBODY IS HERE? RUSS IS NOT THE TROUBLE MAKER HERE DAN IS!

MY BUYING SKILLS ARE FINE ! BOTTOM LINE TRANNY DID NOT MAKE IT 2000 MILES FROM WHEN IT WAS BUILT! I DON'T KNOW IF WHEN YOU BUY A CAR YOU GET TO TRY IT OUT FOR A MONTH BEFORE PURCHASE IT BUT AROUND HERE YOU USUALLY GO FOR A SHORT RIDE AND MAKE A DECISION ON WETHER OR NOT TO BUY THE CAR.TRANNY STARTED DOING FUNNY THINGS ABOUT 10 DAYS AFTER BUYING IT.I HAVE SOLD PLENTY OF PARTS TO PLENTY OF PEOPLE AND I HAVE SOLD ENGINES AND TRANNYS TO PEOPLE AND IF THERE WAS A PROBLEM WITH THEM I TAKE CARE OF IT BY GIVING THEM ANOTHER ENGINE OR TRANNY.I REALIZE RUSS DID NOT BUILD THIS CAR FOR ME BUT I FIGURED IT WOULDN'T HURT TO ASK IF HE WOULD TAKE CARE OF THE PROBLEMS HE FLAT OUT REFUSED WHICH IS FINE AFTER ALL THE WORK WAS NOT DONE FOR ME BUT I FIGURED SINCE THE ENGINE AND TRANNY WERE DONE BY RUSS AND HE EVEN DID THE INSTALLATION WORK AND ALL OF THESE PARTS ONLY HAD ABOUT 1000 MILES ON THEM I FIGURED MAYBE HE WOULD DO SOMETHING.WRONG!!!! AND FOR THE RECORD THE ENGINE RUNS GOOD. I PUT A USED TRANNY IN THE CAR AND DRIVE IT ALL THE TIME NOW!

You & Dan need to pick up a phone & settle this like gentlmen instead of all this back & forth arguing for all to see.

re: phone

It has been entertaining. I know i enjoy reading the buick message board spats over the years.. Sure beats the local newspaper. Just my 2 cents. You go boyz.........Dave

You & Dan need to pick up a phone & settle this like gentlmen instead of all this back & forth arguing for all to see.

wow.. thread is still goin !!! NO need for me to even talk to him.. Just callin a spade a spade. For what this is worth I did have guys emailing and PM'm me about him when all this crap went down . I honestly didn't know him and replied to most with "Nope..dunno him BUT he is new and I wouldn't put much trust in him" ( I still do not trust "newbie's" that come in any car sites with a DEAL on parts for sale..old age thing :p ) Scamming is now goin strong with $$$$ being tight and "opportunity" knocking for them. It's sad to see the crap that goes on now. I guess thats progress. :rolleyes:

ok back under my rock :cool: