SGRIM is a babysitter

The only thing that I wish Shane would do is come up with some kinda race thing for us and put the boards name up as the event name or something, its just a thought. You should really think about that one Shane....

You know what buddy? He DID take it personally and were coming after you. We are gonna hunt you down with extreme prejudice. Just ignore the red dot on your chest...

Just some light humor Baron. You know Im kidding? Right?

Maybe......................................
:eek: NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

But wait... I will ignore your red dot as long as you ignore my green and red ones (I like to keep my laser sites Christmas themed :D).

LOL! I know you're kidding, Ed. So am I.

Maybe...................................... :biggrin:

I have to agree 100% !!! Keep up the good work. There are many of us that DO appreciate it. Thanks again.
Jeremy

I agree as well, I have learned ALOT on these cars on here and appreciate all the help people have given and appreciate the work Shane and others do as well!!

Im a member of EVERY TR site and Shane does/has the best site period..........thanks Shane........

Look at all the content this forum provides. I used to wait like a kid on the mailman to bring my GSXtra, ATR Newsletter, Kirban's news letter and any kind of printed catalogs or whatever. I'd read them cover to cover over and over. Heck, I still have 'em all! I know a bunch of other guys here did the same thing for years. If you never had a TR/TTA during those days it probably is easy to take this site for granted. Can you imagine how many newsletters you'd need to cover all the stuff in this forum? You can come here any time 24/7/365 and find almost anything your starving mind needs. Those that bitch about the site are more than likely younger guys that have no real appreciation for where we have been. Information used to come to us like an occasional rain. Now we have it like a monsoon...all the time! I personally am truly thankful for this site and all the knowledgable people here who are willing to share information. Thanks to all you guys! Craig

PS- thanks to the OP for bringing this up. It really needed to be said.