SG1 Engine / GN Fuel tank / Flowmaster

TurboWh1

I have a disassembled SG1 short block. This engine was taken appart for inspection and not put back togather. The #3 and #4 cylinders have chips out of the bottoms of the cylinder walls. Chips are below the ring surface. This engine was in a friends car and ran well. The only reason that it was taken out was the GN was so badly rusted he planned to swap this engine into another car. I have the block, turbo crank, rods, pistons front cover, and the balancer. $575

GN fuel tank $125

Flowmaster exhaust $75

I can deliver parts to BPG with a deposit.

IMG_1539.jpg

IMG_1541.jpg

IMG_1543.jpg

IMG_1542.jpg

IMG_1546.jpg

Open to offers.... I can split up parts if needed as well or make a package deal for everything too.

is that my old convo pro in the pic?

Thats acutally a new one leaning up against a boat I'm working on... I bought four new wheels. So I now have 6 Convo Pro's. I switch them out street vs race. I just put yours back on the car with some new Micky's. The hook awesome!!

$475 for the engine set-up. Or I can spit it up if you see something that you would be interested in individually.

Everything is still available.

The block is .030 over, turbo crank is 20 on mains and 30 on rods. This engine was pulled apart for inspection purposes only. Engine ran great. I personally drove the car that this engine was pulled from.

How bad is the rust around the ring on the sending unit to the tank?
Thanks,
Scot

The fuel sender is rusted more than the lip of the tank. Everything still seals up. I pulled it appart for inspection. The inside of the tank looks good. It came out of a parts car that I had so I'm not sure if the sender works or not.