Seconds away from blowing my motor!!!!!!!!

I had copper tube, still made a mess of my console. Tried everything. The gauge itself was leaking.

Electric for me from now on, even though they are not as accurate.

Exactly, my Autometer was way off, even with a new autometer sender installed. Same for my temp gauge... what is the point if they don't read properly.

Running mechanical with copper tubing, you need to place a loop in the tubing to allow for vibration, etc.

I know its tough to work with and more expensive but if you are going to run a mechanical gauge use a braided line.

Do you have this style for your boost gauge? I see you can do a lot with them but you're right. $700 bucks for three gauges is a bit expensive...:eek:

Yes this is what I have for my boost gauge and fuel pressure, haven't bought the oil and temp gauges yet. My oil pressure gauge is under the hood for now due to being mechanical. Yep they are expensive but look at the cost of a new engine...my engine MELTED due to a POS billet boost controller from Turbonetics. Spend your money wisely people and avoid what you can...

Bryan

Exactly, my Autometer was way off, even with a new autometer sender installed. Same for my temp gauge... what is the point if they don't read properly.

I plan on removing my Electric water temp gage...I read it off the scanmaster anyway. The oil pressure I know what the "normal" range is on the gage and I don't even look at the numbers, just where the needle is. (18ish at hot idle.... etc)

iI think am just going to read it off of the scan master for now until I decide what to get plus its a lot safer for now