AC Not Blowing Through My Vents

Hahny

Hey guys I'm looking for a little help here as to why my ac isn't blowing cold air through my vents. The ac worked just fine before I removed my engine about 4 months ago and just over the weekend I got the engine put back in her and everything seems ok with the car other than my ac not working properly. Could this be related to a vacuum line that I might have missed. Also, I did remove my EGR valve and hoses.

Make sure the 2 harnesses were plugged back into the AC compressor. One is on the side by the pulley (3 prong), the other is in the back (circular plug). A lot of people forget about the one at the pulley, it's hard to see, but it's there.

Make sure the 2 harnesses were plugged back into the AC compressor. One is on the side by the pulley (3 prong), the other is in the back (circular plug). A lot of people forget about the one at the pulley, it's hard to see, but it's there.
I will be checking that when I get home today. Thanks

The vacuum line that goes to the EGR solenoid also feeds the HVAC and cruise control. So you could have removed it from the HVAC system.

RemoveBeforeFlight
Well, that makes sense as to why I have a small vacuum hose just laying behind the transmission dipstick without any nipples and it runs back into the car. I will look at it more when I get home today. Thanks